• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How's the weather

It's actually been sunny today. Which is the first time we've had actual sun in months.

God, that's depressing.

It's actually been sunny today. Which is the first time we've had actual sun in months.

God, that's depressing.

That.

Because Danni lives in the county next to mine. Or I live in the county next to Danni's.

I never really considered the sun that much. I just noticed how un-rainy it was.

And outside now is black and cold. Yes, it it nightime

Because Danni lives in the county next to mine. Or I live in the county next to Danni's.
You live in the same country as her. And so do I.

EDIT: I misread county as country.
Do you? Lucky little...

Yeah, it's been sunny in England today. I don't think it rained at all. :3 The grass in the garden was damp this morning from the last time it rained, though - but I still didn't get wet from sitting down on it, which was nice. Uh. And now it's dark, a tiny bit windy, and with a lot of clouds, from what I can tell.

It's been raining for 3 days straight and it's flooding all over.
This. You know, there's something VERY wrong when you go out into your backyard and when you step into the grass your foot and ankle are underwater.

I hate living in Illinois so damn much. ><

just an update on me and may white's wind storm, it now blowing about 25, tho we've been getting gusts up to like the 50s and my sis says even the 60s. this is weird for us cuz we live in centeral ohio, so we arnt exactly used to this kind of weather. But this wind is all from that hurricane Ike (well, tropic depression Ike). There's about 6-7 trees near my house that have either fallen or lost a good portion of it self. If you all just keep this thread alive, i'll have pics up in a bit.

Rain. For. Three. Freaking. Days. Straight.
Our poor basement is wet.
Actually, it just now seems to have stopped. By stopped I mean that It is raining straight down slower than before.

Back
Top Bottom