• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Huge site full of generators

The Omskivar

chah, dude
Hopefully I can kick-start some creativity in here

This is a site I've been using for years if I need anything from superpowers to in-depth description of characters or just names for things. I once used it to name a drink in a tavern that had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Anyway, it's http://seventhsanctum.com/

It's got literally just about anything. It's even got a MLP generator now.

go go go write write write

This site looks awesome, but agh, I need to write some of these down. I mean, seriously? Developmental Morphology? That's about as good as it gets.

Once I get some ideas, this will probably help alot. This is probably the best writing generator I've ever seen. However the last one I saw was that Drabble-o-Matic thing, and I'm not even sure if that counts :P

Last edited:
It told me to write a story about a weird adventure where the main character is a corrupt repairman. I love this thing.

Well I can't rightly say "thank you" because it's not my site but you can express your gratitude by WRITING THINGSSSSSSSSS

Also CRITIQUING THINGSSSSSSSSS

This is one of the things I got from the Symbolitron thingie:

The story where the artistic styles map to styles of art.

Haha I always use the Quick Name generator for RPs. And usually the name itself helps direct the character.

In addition to Seventh Sanctum, might I also recommend these:

Chaotic Shiny
Serendipity

I use the fantasy name generators on these sites most often. I don't usually use the names directly, but I'll copy down interesting ones and mix and match pieces of them until I come up with something I like. Still very fun =D

Back
Top Bottom