• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Humongous Entertainment

REPRESENT

• Total voters

Datura

actually a very nice person
I KNOW YOU REMEMBER THESE GAMES

A bunch of them are on iOS if you feel like re-living the magic!

Spy Fox yeaaaaaah

I played some of these again a while ago and it feels really weird that I can finish them in like an hour when I'm sure it used to take me days.

/brofives everyone in this thread

Ohhhhhh man it was a tough choice between spy fox and pajama sam 'cause i loved them both /so much/ eee but i had to go with spy fox in the end because i dunno... i just played those games more often for some reason and enjoyed them just a little bit more

but all the HE games were fuckin ace

I love you aaaaaaaaaalllllllllll

Backyard Soccer was my game. I also played Freddi Fish a lot, and the other Backyard Sports games I had (Backyard Football and Backyard Baseball). I recall playing Putt Putt, Spy Fox, and Pajama Sam demos included on those games.

WHY ISN'T THIS A MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL???

I played like every single one of these except for Spy Fox and what even was Big Thinkers?

Putt Putt Saves The Zoo is the best

also HOLY SHIT THEY ARE ON iOS? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

for a few years I lamented the death of any computers that can actually run this shit/their availability in general but iOS is a great way to rerelease them. There's a little boy at FNM who comes with his mom and just sits around playing games on her iPad all night. I could totally see kids like him playing stuff like this.

Last edited:
i think i've played some other games by humongous that aren't on the poll but i actually never played any of those franchises

a friend made me play pajama sam about a year ago though, it was actually pretty awesome haha

Freddi Fish!

I remember walking to the library as a kid and playing it on the computers because it was the only game installed there.

plays sad tune for lack of knowledge

but then I spent my childhood playing a rugrats detective game for the PC over and over despite it only having ten levels so what do I know.

plays sad tune for lack of knowledge

but then I spent my childhood playing a rugrats detective game for the PC over and over despite it only having ten levels so what do I know.

YES

YESYESYESYES ALL MY YES

And Dil squirts everyone and you play hide and seek and interrogate toddlers and and and

Back
Top Bottom