• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I can buy M-rated games now yaaay

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/it/neos
(theoretically of course, since I still need an ID and there's nothing of interest to me in that rating... *runs to GameStop and quickly buys Persona 4* you saw nothing)

So your favorite Friendly Neighborhood Flora is now seventeen as of twenty minutes ago (EST of course).

I figured I should let you all know.

(also I nearly posted this in the Coughing Cupboard. Nice going self)

You can't BUY M-rated games until you're 17, but who said you can't get PARENTS to buy them? ;D

Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
You can't BUY M-rated games until you're 18, but who said you can't get PARENTS to buy them? ;D

Technically it's seventeen but some places have it higher.

Guys, colleges sent me happy birthday messages. I'm kinda freaked out now O_o

'appy 'irth 'ay But I thought your birthday was a while ago...BUT ANYWAYS HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OMG!

We went out to dinner yesterday and I got presents :D

some money, a Barnes & Noble gift card, a Glee Karoake Revolution game (my friend brought it over the other day and we had lots of fun), and a Gamestop gift card because my parents went looking for Super Paper Mario (which I really really want) and found out they're re-releasing it as a Nintendo Classic or something like that and I can get it for twenty dollars tomorrow.

All in all a pretty awesome day :D

-late- Happy birthday :D

Wait, you can buy rated M games when you're seventeen o.o? Whydidnopeopletellmethis D:<

Back
Top Bottom