• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I demand to know what is going on.

Blastoise Fortooate

Geographical!
I demand to know what is going on.

((Curse you, Fool of April.))

Also, it's adorable that the little corner-of-the-post things are misspelled.

Last edited:
I concur. who sweet bro and hella jeff'd the forums?

EDIT: and my epic avatar has been replaced with 'unreal air'

EDIT2: We've been tricked. worse, we've been bamboozled.

Last edited:
I also demand to know. WHY ALL THIS SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF IT'S HURTING MY BRAIN! And WE'RE BEING PRANKED?! What happened to the beautiful Scyther Slash style...

Hell yes.

That's all there is to say about the matter. Except that we lost ALL THE THEMES. ALL OF THEM.

They'll be back. hopefully this kinda makes my eyes burn, either from awesomeness or all of the bright conflicting colors.

Still nothing. Maybe it only does that for people who have avatars showing up at the top of a post instead of the side?

Yep.

HEY, EVERYONE! If you go to User Control Panel>Options and change post layout from horizontal to Vertical, everyone's avatars will be back.

Yep.

HEY, EVERYONE! If you go to User Control Panel>Options and change post layout from horizontal to Vertical, everyone's avatars will be back.

Or, change it from vertical to horizontal so you can enjoy the beauty of the unreal air?

Back
Top Bottom