• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I got the Job!

Linzys

Squadala!
Wow! All in one day I filled out and handed in an application form, was interviewed and hired! 8D I'm going to work at the coffee shop across the street from my house. I start training next week.

This is my first real job, I'm so excited! And scared! 8D;

Er, no offence, but surely there are better jobs then working in a place similar to Starbucks.

Anyway, congratulations. Getting a job in a single day sounds like quite an accomplishment. I hope the pay is somewhat decent.

Er, no offence, but surely there are better jobs then working in a place similar to Starbucks.

Anyway, congratulations. Getting a job in a single day sounds like quite an accomplishment. I hope the pay is somewhat decent.

Whatever works, m'dear. :B

Ah, congratulations on your first real job :D

I hope you'll have fun there :]

I bet you'll have loads of fun. Congratulations!

It'd be good if you got a discount there. :3

Well yeah, but lawyering and doctoring and things require a few more qualifications. A coffee shop sounds like a pretty awesome first job, to be honest - you'll be able to get experience working with the public, handling money and with, uh, products people will be consuming, so that'll work really well on a resumé for any other jobs you get in the future.

Congratulations on landing the job and best of luck with the training. I hope your coworkers are nice :3

Is the pay any good?

Well yeah but all the Starbucks employees I've known (all two of them) have said that the job's not bad, and at 17 it's one of the better jobs possible :B

Back
Top Bottom