• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I need some tech help.

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
I have a problem with my DSi. Yesterday I could play it just fine, but today it won't turn on. I've checked the manual, but to no avail. Can somebody help me?

I've heard dust on the inside of the casing causes lots of problems. Like,my DSi's trigger buttons don't work, I'm pretty sure that's what caused it.

Try taking out the battery. (I don't suggest this if you don't want to void the warranty or break it further) Taking it out for about twenty seconds to allow it to reset, then putting the the battery, let it be in for a few seconds then try.

Otherwise you might need to get it repaired professionally.

Yep, what Hawke said is right. If you have tried all of the suggested things to no avail, it needs professional work. Go to your local videogame store and ask for advice.

Well, I do know about the dust. That's how my DS lite was damaged somewhat. Now that I think about it, from Friday to Saturday I left it on top of the box thingie you need for watching TV.

Must be some connections, then. You're better off sending it for repairs. If it's been dropped, not even recently, the wiring will have been shaken off the soldering.

Back
Top Bottom