• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be?

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
No fair saying Ditto since it can transform into any Pokemon (or Mew, for that matter).

I would be a Drifloon (duhduhduhduhduh) because it can fly and is plushy and cute and stuff.

Well, um... I guess I'd like to be a Latios because it couples Flying, Psychic abilities, and invisibility.

Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbut*shot*

I lovees Ditto!!!
I guess that I would choose to be a Lugia because of its awesome water powrz

Purugly, Lucario or Garchomp.

Definitely Lucario, but Purugly and Garchomp are my second and third choices, respectively.

A Sneasel.

They're awesome. If somebody was bugging me, I'll give them a little scratch and they would think twice before messing with me again. Plus, they can learn Surf for apparently no logical reason at all. That's pretty awesomesauce imo.

I would like being a cute little Houndour too.

But these are really just Pokemon I like, so...

Pikachu because a. I'm unoriginal and b. I seriously cannot see myself being anything but that due to Mystery Dungeon.

As for other Pokémon, um... various different things that can fly (Butterfree especially), Water-types (my Waters of choice being Lanturn and Vaporeon), Leafeon because I lieks my Leafeon (actually Eevee or any of its evolutions, for that matter), Fire-types including Torchic, Houndour, Charmander, Quilava, Flareon and Vulpix, um... Flygon because I'm pretty fond of the Dragon type (after Flygon I'd be Dratini or Dragonair), Treecko/Grovyle, Absol, and in terms of Legendaries, Articuno, Mew (this isn't because it can transform, this is because I like it), Celebi (time travel of course <3333), Lugia (deep-sea diving~), any of the three legendary beasts, Latias, Rayquaza, Dialga (moar time-travel <33333) or Cresselia.

A Sneasel.

They're awesome. If somebody was bugging me, I'll give them a little scratch and they would think twice before messing with me again. Plus, they can learn Surf for apparently no logical reason at all. That's pretty awesomesauce imo.

Oh, ya. Totally.

I can see myself being a Riolu.
I can more easily imagine myself as a more humanoid Pokemon, and Riolu is relatively humanoid and also my favorite Pokemon.

I can see myself as a Raichu. Not dressed up as one, but comfortable with being one. My personality would fit a Raichu. Energetic, playful and pessimistic at the same time. Not to mention that I'd have a tail. How deadly would that be?

I also wouldn't mind being a Haunter. The ability to levitate and pass through walls, ceilings and whatever as if they're not even there would be awesome. Oh, and who can top having hands that aren't connected with your body?

But the Pokémon I would most want to be is Farfetch'd. It's my favourite Pokémon. No more needs to said.

I want to be a Gardevoir. Plain and simple. They're pretty, and they probably don't look pathetic when they cry. And the many abilities they have.

If only~

EEVEE! The cuteness, the fluffy tail, the cute ears...it could go on forever. But second choice would be Skitty also for it's cuteness, for it's attractiveness, it's awesome tail...that could go on forever too.

I'd be either Eevee because it can evolve so much (and it probably keeps my obsession with Pokemon alive) or Jirachi. You can grant wishes, and no ones shouts at you for sleeping in! xD

If I were a pokemon I'd want to be a Charizard or a Flygon, I'd love to be able to fly, and burn mt foes to a crisp, lets not forget that.

Lucario. Aura, for God's sake. Wouldn't it be satisfying slicing something in half with an Aura Sphere?

Palkia or Giratina.

Yah legendaries. >.<

But they're coool legendaries... And they can travel through space and stuff.

Non legendary wise, Probably... Hmm... Treecko, or Eevee. Maybe Aron :grin:

Why, a Croagunk, of course! It'd kind of suck on sunny days, but I'd be a frog and that'd be cool enough for me.

I want to be a Gardevoir. Plain and simple. They're pretty, and they probably don't look pathetic when they cry. And the many abilities they have.

If only~

Agreed.

Either a Gardevoir or a Lucario for me. I've liked both since the moment I first saw them, and I often draw myself as a Lucario. Plus, psychic powers are awesome, and so is the ability to control aura. Yep, I'd be happy as either of them.

Why, a Croagunk, of course! It'd kind of suck on sunny days, but I'd be a frog and that'd be cool enough for me.
Copycat! ><

If not a Croagunk or Politoad, I'd want to be an Oddish. It was my first favorite and when I was younger, I'd imagine life as an Oddish. It seemed like so much fun, roaming around at night, hiding from people... just being s moving raddish. :3

I think that being a Glameow or Persian would be cool. :D But I was just thinking about how cool it'd be to be a Breloom too.

hmm.

Back
Top Bottom