• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you had a tail...

Kamara

Fluffy Tails ftw!!!!
Okay, this may be wierd, but imagine if you were an animal and had a tail. Would you have a short tail, long tail or a big fluffy tail?

I would have a fluffy tail. Then whenever I am tired, I could just lay down and go to sleep on it. I love fluffy tails.

I think I'd rather have larger ears instead, so I could wear a second backpack.

one of those lizard tails that can grow back would be cool, though.

I have spent literally hours of my life pondering this question, and have determined that my ideal tail would be a snow leopard's tail. (A close second is any kind of prehensile tail).

I have an entire head-canon of what AU-with-tails would be like, too. It's fun to think about. :D

A large fully clumsy tail that waves everywhere and annoys everyone. That would suit me quite well I think. And then I'll squeak like I normally do everytime someone trips up.

Probably like a squirrel tail. Perhaps not as long compared to my body as an actual squirrel's is though.

Andalite tail, of course.

I could go with a buizel tail too, though, and if both of those are impossible... eh, I guess anything prehensile would be okay.

kecleon tail
kecleon
kec kec kec

or idk I'd rather just be a snake, then I'd be one long tail :D

I would have a shortish cat's tail. Mainly because I know cat-tail-speak. A pair of cat ears would be nice, too.

I considered have a silky plume tail, 'cause it would be pretty, but then I through about how annoying it would be to brush. So my tail would have short hair.

small tail so it wouldn't get in the way of anything.
But hey, tails are always cool, so might as well have a big fluffy while I can.

A long, fluffy-ish tail. Also ears to match. And my fur wouldn't be curly because curly hair and curly fur would look stupid.

A prehensile tail. I'd go fluffy one but you know how much shampoo and brushing it'd need to stay glorious?

Back
Top Bottom