• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you were trapped in a completely plain room...

Pronoun
they
...for a day what would you do? How would you handle boredom when you only have yourself for company? There is NOTHING but the white floor, ceiling, walls of the room and one glass of water and a plate of food.

I'd think of ideas for fanfics or any fiction story and just imagine random scenes and things possibly about Pokemon. I might sing songs in my head, sleep. I would take ages eating to take up time unless it was better heated.

Last edited:
Re: If you were trapped in a COMPLETELY plain room...

I'd hit the red button when Big Brother's price offer goes up really high I'd probably just think about the things I did the other day, and I'd probably go to sleep. Aren't I exciting ><

and one glass of water and a plate of food.
I'd probably take my shirt off and cover the food and water, because the last thing i'd want is to be busting to take a crap in a plain white room which probably has plain hidden cameras and no toilet.

--
I'd sleep and roll around on the floor for the first few hours, then probably run around banging the wall for a bit, then drink the water and rest, then roll around on the floor more, then then eat the food and use the plate as a frizbee for the remainder of the day.

Last edited:
Depends what the food is. If there's any sauce, I might pass time by drawing on the walls. :>
Also, I'd sleep for as long as possible.
Kick the walls.
Daydream.
...Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I'd probably love that. XD I'd see it as some kind of trial and would definitely see it out with patience.

I think I'd probably walk around the room, against the walls, and see how long I could do it for... maybe sleep for a while as well.

There's no way anybody can see you in there, right? So nobody would have any idea of what you were doing?

Well, first off I would sit on the bed and daydream all day about Pokemon and Meta Knight and stuff that your friendly neighborhood fantard takes interest in until I have enough material to take over the world write a full-fledged fanfic/webcomic (would probably take 50 years taking into account all the procrastination and procrastination involved).

Then, provided there are hidden cameras with audio, I would screech and 'la' the entire length of Meta Knight's Revenge which, pathetically, I have memorized all of. I might throw in some other stuff from mostly SSBB and PMD2 just for kicks and giggles as well, such as Temporal Tower (win).

Finally I would build a Wii, TV set, and copy of SSBB using entirely what I could scratch off the floor, walls, and ceiling, my food and drink rations, and pieces of my brain obtained via self brain surgery.

When everything is said and done, I will have probably lost my voice, crippled my fingers, been reduced to the intelligence of a gerbil due to most of my brain having gone to a noble cause (not really), and gone completely insane. That is, if I manage to survive.

Wooooot
I'd probably make fanfictions in my brain, and randomly start singing the Scrubs theme song, then eat a bit, drink a bit, sing moar random theme songs, and air guitar to nothing.

I'd be insanely bored. So I'd be yelling random phrases at the top of my lungs, rolling around the floor, and seeing how high I could run up the walls. By the time I get out of there, I'd be bruised and really, really hungry due to the food being ruined when I rolled over it.

I would start pacing around, then sit there and try to make shapes out of the wall texture, I might take a nap, or pull out my ever trusty, always with me DS (Is that not allowed?, I bring it everywhere) I would drink the water and eat some of the food, or all of it, and then break the glass and plate by throwing them against the wall, then chew on the glass and plate material (If their both paper that I would eat them) then I would kick the walls, maybe even break them, and take another nap, then beat my head into the wall and start crying because I miss my eggies on dragcave.

...for a day what would you do? How would you handle boredom when you only have yourself for company? There is NOTHING but the white floor, ceiling, walls of the room and one glass of water and a plate of food.

One plate of food and one glass of water? D: I'm going to starve or get really dehydrated unless the plate and glass are really big.

I'll just sleep. It'll be a good time to catch some z's.

DIE. Not really, but almost. I would be random, practice dancing very badly (hey, nobody can see you, right?), try to break the walls, wonder how I got into that place, freak out, wonder if I'm dead, etcetera. Hope that I get to see a computer again. Eventually sleep.

As long as I know it will only be for a day, I'd sleep and daydream.

If I didn't know that I'm only there for a day, I'd search for a way out.

Back
Top Bottom