• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm...back?

Zapi

Lost at sea
Pronoun
they
hello! um, I'm not sure if anyone really remembers me since I was (and still am) rather shy and I was never super close to anyone here, but I used to frequent these forums in like. 2012? that's when my last post here was, anyway.

buuuut I remembered this place after checking one of my older emails and seeing an automated message from it, and seeing that it's still at least somewhat active, I decided to come back! for now, at least. I don't usually tend to stick around forums for extended periods of time these days, but. maybe tcod will be the exception!

anyway, since I'm not sure how many people know/remember me and I like to think that I've changed since I first came here, I'll re-introduce myself! I'm Zapi, I'm 18 years old (just turned 18 yesterday, actually; the automated email that reminded me of this place was wishing me a happy birthday), and I'm agender. I like a lot of video games; Pokemon has pretty much always been my Main Thing, and right now I'm also fixated on Undertale, the Xeno series, and some older Fire Emblem games. I also like some anime + books + tv shows and other things typical of teenagers who spend their free time talking to people on the internet about Pokemon, lmao

it's nice to be back, and I look forward to meeting new people & getting back into the community here!

rejoining a forum the friday before my finals week probably isn't the best decision I've ever made but w/e

Last edited:
Hey Zapi, welcome back. It's a familiar name indeed, but what was your old icon? That may help to jog my memory on who you were.

I'm a big fan of Pokémon too (who would have guessed), and Undertale has been my recent obsession as well. Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favorite games, though I haven't played any other Xeno- games. That reminds me, XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X IS OUT NOW oh man I'm going to need to get it.

Anyway, welcome back to our community! It may not be as lively here as it was in 2012 but the people that are still here are all superb human beings, and isn't that all that matters anyway?

my previous icon was of Nepeta from Homestuck! specifically, the third panel of this. I think before that it was of the Windswept Questant from the same webcomic, since that was my username for a while, aaand before that it was maybe Excalibur from Soul Eater? I was pretty obsessed with him around the first time I joined this site.

Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my faves too, if my current avi didn't hint at that! I fell in love with it almost immediately, and I really want XBCX too ;_; I haven't played much of the rest of the Xeno games, either, but I started playing Xenogears and it's very cool! a lot different from XBC, but still good in its own right

thanks, though! I do recall thinking the people here were cool in general, even though I wasn't very close to any of them, so I'm glad that hasn't changed!

Yep, I remember the Nepeta icon.

Xenoblade Chronicles is probably the best RPG I've ever played, and I've heard Xenogears and Xenosaga are also great classics. XBCX I hope is as good as its predecessor, though if its even half as good as XBC I'll be happy. The only doubts I have are that the localization is apparently not the best??? and the battle theme is rap and weirdly out of place for a Xeno game. I'll try and withhold judment until I've actually played it though, which is hopefully sometime in the near future.

The people here are cool potatoes, and I think you're a cool potato too.

im a cool potato fo sho

welcome back mang i dont recall seeing you around but welcome back regardless

Oh, hey, I've seen you around. Welcome back! It's always good to see people returning.

You used to do ASB, didn't you? We have a cool web app now. If you ever feel like rejoining, getting your account up and running there is pretty simple. Although, either way, I'm guessing you'll want to wrap up those finals before that.

Also,
and some older Fire Emblem games.
high five

@Vipera: oh, really? I haven't heard much about the localization (I've been trying not to read to much about the game to avoid spoilers and I'm actually succeeding, for once) so I'm not sure, but that sucks. I personally really like the new battle theme but I can see how it wouldn't be to some people's tastes.

and thanks!! you also seem like a cool potato! :' )

@Altissimo: that's understandable, one of your old usernames looks vaguely familiar but I don't think we ever really talked. thanks for welcoming me though!

@MF: thanks! I remember you too, so it's nice to see you again!

yep yep, I used to be into ASB! but yeah I want to finish up my final projects before I try getting back into that... thanks for directing me to the new web app though, it looks cool!

HELL YEA *high fives back* I'm very partial to the GBA FE games (FE7 is my fave) but I'm getting into Path of Radiance now and it's good too

Back
Top Bottom