• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm Glad I Transferred

Eeveelution

Among the few morons with straight A's.
This year I transferred to a new school (MA), which is extremely small. There's six girls in the entire middle school, including me. (It's a private school, and the students range from all kinds of ages, and has a high school.) Anyways, at my old school (SLS) last year, there were no snow days. School had to go three days longer in 6th grade (I think it had to with some boy scout thing), but people blamed it on snow days. Today is the first snow day they've had since I was in 6th grade (two years ago), and according to my dad, it had been originally a two-hour delay.

This is the second snow day I've had at MA, but I'm still pretty happy for my old friends. After all, neighbors had to help when my mom's car got stuck in the driveway this morning. I think we got almost two feet of snow, and it's at least one foot! Basically, I saw only one school on TV that said "2 hour delay", but SLS was changed to "closed" before I woke up.

Anyone else think that it would have been crazy to keep it open with so much snow? (I would of just refused to go.)

Back
Top Bottom