• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Soviet Russia, forum joins YOU!

Yes, I'm back, ready to smite you stuck-up capitalist pigs for banning me countless times for my political views, under the name my freakin' idol.

COMMUNISM FOR THE WIN! DOWN WITH DEMOCRACY!

And if you don't like it, here's how I feel: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS! YOU CAN ALL GO DIE IN A FIRE FOR ALL I CARE!

IF EVERYONE IS EQUAL EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A SAY

Your political beliefs suck ass!

Now, now, yelling at an empty chasm will just get you echoes. And bats. Many bats.

I think we've made it clear that you aren't allowed here.

Also, is there a reason he keeps getting back in? Is he using different IP's?

This little schlub wouldn't last a day in Russia on his own, let alone Soviet Russia. I find it kind of disgusting how he seems ok with a country that can't even follow the ideals of communism (everyone was most certainly not treated equally in the USSR; anti-Semitism and anti-Catholicism were pretty strong, for example) and with a man who twisted communism into an excuse to kill everyone that he didn't like. Communism doesn't imply lack of democracy (there were elections in Cuba... the only candidate just happened to be Fidel Castro. and the soviets were theoretically supposed to carry out the will of the people), either. In other words, he fails at trolling. :(

What he really wants is anarchy. That he runs! It... will never be desolater's turn.

"But really what does he even expect to achieve by coming back for four seconds over and over it's quite frivolous."
"Maybe he expects us to get so fed up with banning him that we let him stay? or that we see the "error of our ways" for banning him the first time?"
"We should let him stay, it'd be fun. Even if he'd EXECUTE US ALL for PERSECUTING HIS BELIEFS"
"... that would, actually, be kind of funny. We should let him paste only in the Debating Hall SERIOUS BUSINESS and see what happens."

I was ordered to post this suggestion by the person whose idea it also was, even just for lols, so yeah.

Last edited:
Why is this still being posted in? If anything, this discussion will just encourage him further to join again... and again... and again...

I think he'll keep coming back no matter what anyone says. Although I don't know why he keeps coming to a place where he's obviously not wanted.

Dear turbo:
2ezo0sp.gif

Something about how he was gonna commit suicide and his parents were gonna sue TCoD so he could get his revenge on us

or something. I dunno either.

Back
Top Bottom