• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

-Insert Greeting Here-

Skroy

Eh... =P
Hello; bonjour; ciao; kalimera; konnichiwa; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei... uh oh, I'm running out of greetings...

Hiya, I'm Skroy. I found this site thanks to the Clue Game, and, after some thinking, I thought: "What the hey?" Though, to be honest, this is my first time using the forums, so I'm pretty unfamiliar with how this works.

Here's hoping to a fun time on the site! (Now to find some party balloons to celebrate my arrival...)

Last edited:
Bonjour, hola, and all the rest. Welcome to TCoD. Enjoy your stay with some hot tea and fresh cod. :3 I am the friendly Jolteon of the area, beware of the others, >:3.

Erm, ello-hay?

Hmm, balloons, balloons...

Here are some confetti-filled ones. *hands over bouquet of transparent balloons clearly filled with confetti*

Oh, and, by-the-by, I'm Blastoise. Feel free to PM me (by clicking my username and pressing the 'Send a Private Message to...' button) if you have any questions.

Y'know, as long as it's not embarassing for a 17-year-old to learn from a 13-year-old.

Hey, I'm ma- WAIT A MINUTE, lemme get "the unofficial greeting of TCoD":
*rummages through multiple pockets and bags and other things that carry items* *1 hr. later*: AHA here she is! and look, she has the greeting card. Ahem:

*reading a card in monotoned voice* Hello, [insert new person's name here], and welcome to the CoD. The only place to eat/drink Tea/CoD (get it? T+CoD = TCoD) Haha

*regular voice* Anyways, welcome. I'm Magnemite the guy who reads the welcoming cards to the new peoples

Blastoise: Yay! Confetti! *Happily accepts bouquet of balloons— which then, unfortunately, deflate* Aw... And its alright; like I said, it's my first time on the forums. I could use all the help I can get, no matter the person's age.

Everybody else: Er, I think I'll pass on the cod...

Last edited:
Blastoise: Yay! Confetti! *Happily accepts bouquet of balloons— which then, unfortunately, deflate* Aw... And its alright; like I said, it's my first time on the forums. I could use all the help I can get, no matter the person's age.

Everybody else: Er, I think I pass on the cod...

i pass on the t-
oh wait, my job's passing on the Vocaloid music

You could have said hi in filipino....

Ni-hao? How could Chinese be forgotten?

Anyway, welcome to TCoD~

I hope you enjoy your stay, hip hip horray ♫

Have one of my were famous cat plushies.

Oh-Hii! (Stitch, lulz)

I'm Eon Spirit, but I suppose you could call me either ES or Eon. If you need to know, I'm an RP enthusiast an- wait...uh, sorry...sometimes I get carried away, at least I caught my self that time. Anyways, hope you're a great new addition to the Butterfly web. (Wut!)

Back
Top Bottom