• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Invite only] Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
[Invite only] Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

"Hello there,

I saw you some days ago, and I was impressed. You seem to like Pokémon a lot, am I correct? Even though you don't have any, Pokémon around you seem to get attracted to you like a magnet! You are pretty good with them, I must say, so therefore, I want you to come top my lab on Friday, where I will let you choose between Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle, the Kanto Starters.

Professor Oak, Pallet Town, Kanto"

Says your letter. You have been invited to Oak's lab, where you can choose between the three Kanto started Pokémon; Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle!

You're a trainer, living in Kanto. You have no Pokémon yet, but you wish to get one and become the champion.

Rules-
-No spamming, flaming or bashing and only a minimum of swearing. Damn, hell and crap are okay though.
-Do not godmod (Control another persons char without permission) or time-mod (controlling time yourself)
-You can steer NPC’s a little bit (Like saying that Nurse Joy healed your Pokémon) but only I can fully control them (Like Giovanni and other major NPCs.)
-You can’t catch a legendary.
-Do not control the plot. I control the plot.
-Post at least 3 times a week (Yes, I know it is a lot, but you need to keep up with the story) and tell me if you’re going to be gone.
-Post more than one sentence.
-Use proper grammar. Please, no 1337 speak here. You’ll get kicked out without a warning. (1337 speak: 1 0WNz u |31G71M3! = I own you big time!)
-Only invited may join. The invited gets a PM from me. And all of the invitaion PMs are special, no C+P or multi-PMing from me, no.

(Yes I did copy this from the Mt. Vesever RPG and edited a little >_<

Forum Name: Duh.
Char Name: Name of your character.
Personality: (Optional)
Appearance: What does your character look like?
Relationships: Crush, friends, foe, son of, daughter of etc...
Biography: (Optional. but that means you live in Pallet town) Please update after each gym or town.
Pokémon: Include the nicknames (Optional) , what gender they are and personality (Optional) Also, you must occisionally (Sp?) update this part.
Stored Pokémon: Pokémon you have in your box.

Forum Name: Bakuphoon
Char Name: Hannah
Personality: Kind towards Pokémon and very unpatient. Rest is PO.
Appearance: Light brown hair which reaches down to her shoulders. A yellow bag where she stores her items and a yellow belt where she have her Pokéballs. A blue shirt a Black trousers with pockets. Hannah is pale and quite tall, she has green eyes and blue shoes.
Biography: Hannah got the letter from Oak and arrived at his lab earlier than all the other trainers, so she got to choose first.She lives in Pallet Town and hates bugs.
Relationships: None yet. But feel free to have one with her.
Pokémon:
Bulbasaur
Sunny [F] - The Pokémon Hannah got from Professor Oak in a result of being the first who arrived at his lab. Not much is known about her personality since Hannah just got her.
Stored Pokémon: None.
Forum Name: Zephyrous Castform
Char Name: Nathaniel (Nathan or just Nath for short)
Personality: He has a good sense of humour but a short fuse. As for the rest... PO, please?
Appearance: He has blonde hair that is quite long and somewhat messy and dark brown eyes. He is wearing a bright yellow T-shirt with a picture of a palm tree on it and three-quarter-length trousers which are dark grey. He has light blue sandals on, but just in case the weather's not too good he has a pair of dark blue trainers in the white rucksack on his back. He has six small pouches sown around the bottom of his T-shirt in which he stores his Pokéballs.
Biography: He lives in Cerulean City, where he practically worships Misty. When he received the letter, he almost immediately rushed to Pallet Town to secure a Squirtle. His favourite types are, rather obviously, Water and ice.
Relationships: None.
Pokémon:

Squirtle.png
[Shiny]
Turto [M] - Nath's starter Pokémon, Turto seems to share his new owner's fun-loving personality, but not much has been revealed... yet.
Stored Pokémon: None
Forum Name: Kali the Flygon
Char Name: Jason
Personality: Jason is technically smart, but hasn't had much experience outdoors. He likes to be overprepared, when he can. Mostly PO though.
Appearance: Jason's an average height and build. He has short blond hair and blue eyes, wears glasses, and can be seen wearing a green, collared shirt, brown shorts, and carries a big, green backpack.
Relationships: None yet, though open to them.
Biography: Jason's a new, local Pokemon trainer in Pallet. His father is a personal friend of Prof Oak and gave Jason a Pokemon egg for his 14th birthday, 8 months ago, an egg he had originally gotten from Oak. The egg soon hatched into an Eevee, and Jason's taken care of the young Pokemon ever since. Now, he's decided to become an official trainer and tour Kanto while helping his Eevee become stronger.
Pokémon:
Eevee.png
(F): named Arle.
Stored Pokémon: None yet
Forum Name: Kai
Char Name: Dante
Appearance: Dante is tall and thin, with black hair and a white fringe. He also has Inherited red eyes from his father. While travelling, he wears a dark navy-blue shirt and black baggy jeans. However, when not, he wears a black suit.
Relationships: He's a friend of Nathaniel, who he knows thanks to his fathers various connections. (That is alright, Isn't it Castform?)
Biography: Dante's father is a billionare travelling trainer, who remains undercover. Dante lives in Pallet town, with his mother. He is also rich, due to his father sending large amounts of money in the mail. However, he has never left Pallet town, and therefore cannot wait to start travelling. He is also good at illusions.
Pokémon:
Charmander.png
Sara, the Charmander(F).
Stored Pokémon: His Father gave him a Nidorino that he caught on his journey, but as He's never left Pallet town, he knows naught of this.
Forum Name: Joe. (Kidding) Blaziking 175
Char Name: Jackson
Personality: I have a hard time sticking by these things so NO.
Appearance: Tall, wears jeans, baseball cap, and a dark green t-shirt.
Relationships: His mother's second cousin's sister-in-law's nephew's grandfather's 1st wife's uncle's grandson's nephew is named Fred.
Biography: Jackson was born in Pallet Town and went to school in a trainers' school in Celadon for a few years. He was one of the top battlers in his class. (Sorry about it's shortness)
Pokémon: Bellsprout
[M]
Stored Pokémon: None thus far.

Do not join or post a sign sheet since it's only those people I have invited who can join >:[

Last edited:
Re: [Invite only] Pokémon: Kanto Adventures

Yay! I'm honoured that you invited me.

I call Squirtle, no doubt about it.

Personality: He has a good sense of humour but a short fuse. As for the rest... PO, please?
Appearance: He has blonde hair that is quite long and somewhat messy and dark brown eyes. He is wearing a bright yellow T-shirt with a picture of a palm tree on it and three-quarter-length trousers which are dark grey. He has light blue sandals on, but just in case the weather's not too good he has a pair of dark blue trainers in the white rucksack on his back. He has six small pouches sown around the bottom of his T-shirt in which he stores his Pokéballs.
Biography: He lives in Cerulean City, where he practically worships Misty. When he received the letter, he almost immediately rushed to Pallet Town to secure a Squirtle. His favourite types are, rather obviously, Water and ice.
Pokémon:

Squirtle
Turto [M] - Nath's starter Pokémon, Turto seems to share his new owner's fun-loving personality, but not much has been revealed... yet.

EDIT: How many people will actually be joining?

EDIT 2: Could I possibly have a shiny Squirtle? I really like the colours of it...

Last edited:

Yay! I'm honoured that you invited me.

I call Squirtle, no doubt about it.

Pokémon:

Squirtle

EDIT: How many people will actually be joining?

EDIT 2: Could I possibly have a shiny Squirtle? I really like the colours of it...
Accepted. 5 people will be in it including me. And yes, you can have shiny Squirtle, but you'll get a pink/purple-ish Blastoise later :P

Alright. Thanks!

Will we all be travelling together or... not?

Yes, we will :) And, I forgot the Relationships and Stored Pokémon parts in the form >.< Can you edit them in, maybe?

Some information about how we start this RP.

Hannah (My character) will arrive at Oak's lab first, and get the Bulbasaur. In the meantime, Zephy's char, Nathaniel, and Kai's (If he joins) character wakes up/arrives and Nath claims the Squirtle. Therefore, Kai's char will have no choice but choose the Charmander.

Later, another one of those who have gotten the letter, Blaziking's char (If he joins), will wake up too late to get any of the starters, so Oak gives him another pokémon chosen by me.

So that's the beginning for the 4 chars. Who's the fifth member of this RP? Wait and see >:D

Sounds nice.

I forgot to say, I'm really hyped up about this :D It's gonna be awesome.

Yeah, I think it's the only RPG of this kind on this forum :P

You mean invite-only? Yeah, probably.

No, I mean were you go on an adventure like in the games and anime.

Oh. Yeah, maybe!

I do wonder... When this one's eventually finished, maybe there could be a sequel in Johto?

I already thought of that, and yes. We'll have in Hoenn and Sinnoh too, after Johto.

Then, in the Johto one, you can catch Kanto and Johto Pokémon, in the Hoenn one, Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokémon and in Sinnoh... yeah.

Last edited:

Awesome!

I'm already contemplating what Nath's going to catch in Kanto...

Me too, but with Hannah :P

And, I'm going to try memorize all the routes and cities in Kanto now :P I'm not really familiar with them.

Nice.

Seel is a given, but what else...? And shall I use entirely Water and Ice types...? What to do, what to do...

Hmm... Shellder? Maybe you could find a fossil and revive Kabuto or Omanyte from them?

There's quite a lot of water and ice Pokémon in Kanto. Check on Serebii.

Hey - maybe we can go to the Sevii Islands later and get Johto Pokemon. :D

OH! Idea! What if the game corner has Pokemon from other regions? *Is excited*

Relationships: His mother's second cousin's sister-in-law's nephew's grandfather's 1st wife's uncle's grandson's nephew is named Fred.
Biography: Jackson was born in Pallet Town and went to school in a trainers' school in Celadon for a few years. He was one of the top battlers in his class. (Sorry about it's shortness)
Pokémon: Bellsprout

I'll finish this later.

Last edited:

Hey - maybe we can go to the Sevii Islands later and get Johto Pokemon. :D

OH! Idea! What if the game corner has Pokemon from other regions? *Is excited*

Biography: Er, I'll do this later.
Pokémon: Charmander Blaziking, Male

I'll finish this later.
Hmm... I thought I said through PM that your character would be the one who overslept and therefore was too late to get one of the starters, but instead got another one (which I choose)...

Last edited:

Nah. That's okay. I just have to choose a Pokémon you could have...

Pssst. What's your favorite Kanto Pokémon? No legends or starters, okay?

Back
Top Bottom