• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

it's Cilan time! [animated gif thread]

Minish

Pronoun
they
pkmn-snap.gif

This is a Cilan discussion thread.
Unfortunately, if you don't like Cilan, you are wrong!

pkmn-time.jpg

pkmn-areyoukiddingme.gif

pkmn-ee.gif

pkmn-pokeballtime.gif

pkmn-rose.png

pkmn-idek.png

pkmn-foodidk.gif

pkmn-UM.gif

pkmn-what.jpg

also: objectively great

Iris is also wonderful.

Last edited:
Re: it's Cilan time! [image-heavy]

Yes, I suppose he is. :o

I mean no, it's serious! >:( This is a place for serious discussion!!!

Last edited:
I don't think he's experienced enough for you, dear - you know, he's just a bit too green.

a month has passed and I like him probably a bunch more

Minish I have something to say!! :o let's discuss how his JP voice actor is light yagami and okabe rintarou and suddenly the maniacal laughter makes an... amount... ... ... of sense ...

pkmn-whytho.gif

... help ...

um excuse me where is everybunny why are they missing out on the hopportunity to discuss the excellence that is Cilan

tumblr_mgzq202CVM1rdefmuo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mgyqmup4oR1r6weo0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgykqc8IbN1rchiu4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mgw95xViWK1rdq2xdo1_500.png

okay I will admit that I have not seen even a single second of Best Wishes or whatever it is so idk what's going on in any of these and they could all be photosHOPped for all I know but Cilan is pretty cool ok. He's inspirational, you know?

hi, thread

hello Eifie I read and enjoyed your post, very much. thank you for your contribution

hrr hmm down to business. yes... an inspiration to us all!!!!!!

pkmn-shineonyoucrazycilan.png

but especially to magical girls.

Wh-what's wrong with you guys?! WHERE ARE YOU.

C'mon... He's a role model for your life!

tumblr_m6iyo8f5lm1qde3eto1_500.gif

Passionate...

tumblr_lxtd43zzz41qarqs6o1_500.gif

...and not reluctant at all to express his true feelings.

/slight bump

oh noooooo

dawn doesn't like cilan

tumblr_m7fyn4ajsS1qckwxco1_r1_500.gif

she is false and wrong and etc. cilan isn't afraid to give her what she deserves! even if he's too sweet to do it intentionally

tumblr_inline_mj0w0cHifN1qhpi2e.jpg

his claim to fame! he's got every right to be on tv <3

tumblr_m07bdobXOu1qczibyo1_500.gif

and as always, passionate about flavooooooor.

tumblr_m4rz2laB2G1qaven0o1_500.gif

he's great with animals, too!

okay so am I initiated into this club of serious cilan discussion because if not

tumblr_lzysufAiyB1qzkk37o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom