• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kali's custom scenes: Avatars, Signatures, etc

Kali the Flygon

Devourer of Sandshrews
Well, lately I've gotten some requests to open a shop. Rather than using popular images or sprites and starting from there, I prefer to start from scratch, in order to draw things my own way. I'll draw a sketch on paper, then ink and color on the computer. I have to admit that I'm not a professional, and I'm still learning coloring techniques, so additional effects are rather experimental, but if you're tired of the old standard drawings, or the pixelation of sprites, I may be able to help.

Please keep in mind that this process does take time, and I may not be able to get to pictures immediately, so be willing to wait a couple days for a finished process. Also, I would prefer to be able to show my sketch before coloring it, since if it's not what a patron wants already, there's no reason to go through the coloring process.

Anyway, go ahead and make requests if you'd like. Please provide a description of the scene you would like, including the following:
Pokémon or creatures involved: (can be more than one, and can be hybrid... please explain any details that differ from the standard, like colors, additional features, etc, or if it's your own designed creature, please give a detailed description. Note however that I'm not the best with humans, but I can try if you really want one.)
Poses: (how each creature is facing, or perhaps interaction between them, if there's more than one)
Background details: (anything you want to tell me about this... can be a natural scene, or a mix of colors, or whatever)
Use: (If you want this to be used for an avatar (120x120 max), Signature pic (500x200 max), or just a standard scene, let me know)

Some pics I've made:

MewXCharmeleonXEevee
Erindor the Espeon
My current Avatar
My last Avatar
My Avatar from the old forums, a Scyther/Mew hybrid

Sig banners
Banner for Bakuphoon
Banner for Cryptica
Banner for Mewtwo
Banner for Silver
My current banner
A banner I made for a web game... didn't have to be 200 height max

Additional Finished Pics
A Flygon in the desert, standing on all fours (uploaded to my inactive DeviantArt account)
A picture of a character I made for a couple Sonic RPGs
Full version of MxCxE's avatar (need to resize)
An old Eevee pic, colored with pencil

Unfinished Sketches
A Flygon and a Sandshrew
A Flygon eating a Sandshrew (also on DeviantArt)
A baby Scyther
A Flygon/Grovyle hybrid
An alien bug I designed once
An old Flygon pic
A Ninetales
A Pichu
A Lugia
The original version of a silver dragon named Starlight

I'll add more pictures to this post as I finish them, though I'll say when I've updated in a new post.

Last edited:
WOW you are good at drawing!
Can you do a Mewtwo/Mew banner that says:No.This cannot be my purpose!
thankies!

hey those are good!
can i have a banner of gardevoir and can it say Is there any hope for this world?
thanks!

Mewtwo and Silver, I finished the sketches for your banners. Let me know what you think before I color them. They're listed on my first post

Poses: A shiny Floatzel that's posed something like this, please.
Background details: Underwater, please. I want white text on the bottom that says "Silvera."
Use: Signature Pic, please. Can you draw it please?

Or, without the form:

Can I please have a signature pic? I want it to have a Floatzel on it that's posed something similar to this. I'd like the background to be underwater, with white text that reads "Silvera" on the bottom. Drawing please.
~Please?

mewtwo1.jpg

Yay!

ur drawings rulz

Seriously, they do :D I'm not half as good as that :/ So that's why I'm requesting a banner :]

Pose: A laying Typhlosion gazing up at the stars. A Quilava sitting at it's right side, pointing up at a shooting star, looking amazed, mouth open. None of them are flaring.
Background details: Make it like the Pokémon are on a downhill, gazing up at the stars. It is night and there is a single falling star in the sky, along with stars. The hill will be facing to the left, and the shooting star is falling to the right.

Pokémon or creatures involved: A female Eevee and a male Murkrow hatchling. The Eevee is a dark brown color and has orange chest-fluff. The Murkrow looks like a regular Murkrow.
Poses: The Murkrow is biting onto the Eevee's tail, and smiling with eyes closed. It's wings are out and it looks like it's flapping them almost. The Eevee is looking back at the Murkrow and baring it's teeth, growling. She looks very irritated. The Eevee has her left front paw raised as if she's walking.
Background details: They are walking in what seems to be a forest, and the ground is a mix of dirt and grass. There are some trees in the background also, with tall trunks and green leaves(duh XD).
Use: Signature pic (not as big as the picture with Mew and Mewtwo, but as big as your banner of Kali in your siggy)

They're two characters from Freedom Fighters, Lilia the Eevee and Pest the Murkrow. Just if you wanted to know.

All right, Mewtwo's banner is done. I'll work on getting Silver's done next.
mewtwobanner.jpg

Url: http://www.geocities.com/dan_scymew/requests/mewtwobanner.jpg

I can draw pretty good, but compared to you, I have the skills of a five year old! Could you make me a banner with two Lucario firing Aura Spheres at eachother? And they're both wearing black scarves? Any pose, and any backround will do, but... Please? O~O

Can I have a banner too? A Rhydon with its arms raised and its mouth open as if it's roaring. Behind it, a Rhyhorn looking like it's charging. That would be great thanks.

I finished the sketches for Cryptica and Blastoise428's requests. I still need to resize, color, etc for them. I'll add water effects for the Floatzel during coloring. I'm still working on drawing the others.

Yay!I love my banner!*adds to my Banner collection*
I have an avvie and banner collection!So!Can you make me an avatar?
Pokemon:Bellossom
Text:Petal dance!
Other:I am in my currently-obsessed-with-Bellossom stage,lol

Back
Top Bottom