• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingdom Hearts 3!

Sadly, an official trailer means I'll no longer be able to tell the ridiculously impatient Internet fanboys that "there is no KH3."

Can't say I'm excited for this (lost all interest in the KH series after seeing how KH3D turned out), but it's nice to know that this is supposed to be the end of the "Xehanort saga." Which means if they make more KH games after this, they'll actually be able to add new characters that aren't either Xehanort, split off from some part of Xehanort, or possessed by Xehanort.
Though that's no guarantee that they won't add more characters that are Sora, split off from some part of Sora, or... well, I guess we haven't seen a "possessed by Sora" character yet (...unless what happened with Ven and Vanitas counts.)

the LOGO'S FORMATION THOUGH I WANNA SCREAM

I'm actually really excited for this~ I've been waiting ten years for Xehanort to lose! (and i'm excited for whatever comes next in the saga!)

Back
Top Bottom