• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingdom Hearts Mafia - Signup Thread

Mr. Ultracool

Blasts off at the speed of light!
Pronoun
he
dbkxu6b-f27a424d-da86-445e-b4d6-2b2b1733123c.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Mafia - Signup Thread
Hello, everybody! As I've already alluded to in the Game Queue- Thread, I've been meaning to run a Mafia game myself for quite a while now. However, I was planning to include a few... unusual mechanics to go with the theme and the setup.

• Days are going to be 48 Hours and Nights are going to last 12, as usual on this site​
  • I inadvertently took some bastard roles and centered too large a part of the setup on them to remove them - most of the roles are going to be pretty ordinary​
  • I was thinking of allowing people to post the text of their PMs, seeing how those are easily faked (if someone wants help in writing them, I'd gladly assist) - screenshots are still forbidden, however​
  • Most importantly, faction allegiance will not be revealed on death (Barring role shenanigans). The only information that will be publicly shown will be the Role PM​
  • To prevent that from skewing the game too far towards one side or the other, writing private messages to other players will be allowed. To keep the game fair, though, I'd ask you to include me into those conversations​

Tentative in lol. Depending on when/how many players
I thought about playing this after the last round currently on the queue, which would probably be Black Swords?
I took extra care that the number of players was highly flexible when balancing. It would, strictly speaking, be possible to play the setup with eight players, although every player who joins in after that makes the round way more fun. (Something approaching twenty would be ideal, though)

Reactions: Ys_
Back
Top Bottom