• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

kitty

Dewgong

babababa
kitty. i got a kitty today. she's so cute...

kitty.jpg

she seems to enjoy that corner of the room. more picture are coming as soon as she does something cute, too.

no name though, and i'm not open for suggestions. i wanna think of something myself. names for pets mean more if i think it up myself. it's weird. anyways, i'm going to go make spaghetti and get to know my kitty.

also, yes. laugh at the bratz game in the background. my friend dared me to buy it so i did... it's actually not /that/ bad. :(

i'm more enamored by the stack of vinyl on the right. (in reference to the bratz game, i mean. i don't mean that the vinyl is more important than the cat..)

but i hope your cat winds up being cool! mine is cool, too, though it is a bit needy.

Last edited:
She is awesome 8D *jealous*
I guess it's best you're not asking for name suggestions, I'd only tell you to call her "Cat" or something.

aaaand she just threw up during my dinner. whoo.

foreign contaminant: yeah, the house has a /lot/ of vinyls. i can take a picture of all of them if you want.

Nice cat. It's soooo cute. if you were open to name suggestions, I'd tell you to call it Shoe but....

It's your cat, name it whatever you want.

Awh, cute~ Hang on, I think I still has old kitten pictures!
Lol! my cat is such a hooker. You wait until your cat is old enough to try perv on everyone under the bathroom door. ,xD

And it obviously likes that corner because of Guitar Hero.

Edit: Ah, no name?.. Yeah try call it something unique.
I named mine Sescha, and we call it by sesh/seshal

Back
Top Bottom