• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia: A First Chance

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
The name means nothing, sorry to get hopes up at all. This is my first attempt a creating a Mafia, so give critique.

In the little town of New Haven, no expects a Mafia branch to hide around. But within these quiet country streets, evil lurks.

I would like at least 5 players. I will give 48-hours for first night and 24-hours each day and night afterwards. This will be a plain mafia and I will try my hardest to give a good description in flavour text.

Roles:

• Civilians
  • Mafia
  • Detective
  • Doctor

Alright, I plan on starting this later tonight or tomorrow morning. Until then, I will leave sign-ups open. Thanks to all who have joined and I hope to not disappoint you.

Count me in, please.

Have a fair share of real life mafia experience but not much forum ones. I hope I don't mess this up.

SIGN-UPS are CLOSED
Roles have been RNG`d and should be recieved soon. PM me if you didn`t recieve one by the time I set the actual thread up.

Double Post:

I've have made a big mess-up. Thanks to the player who pointed this out. I will send out new roles to everyone and hopefully not make the same mistake again.

Back
Top Bottom