• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Male Gardevoirs Gaming Top tens

Thorne

It's feeding time
So, after finally understanding how Windows Movie Maker works, I've proceeded to start making top tens, and I thought I'd put up my videos here as well, In a desperate attempt to get some views.

So far I have one list that's separated into three parts, My top 25 Boss themes.
The first part, 25 - 16, can be found here.
Part two, 15 - 6 can be found here.
And the last part, 5 - 1, can be found here.

I hope you enjoyed the list, there is more to come, after all. Feel free to comment, and rate, both here and at Youtube.

I knew 02's theme was somewhere within the top five, so I found that bit in the video, and the text explains 02's backstory.

Where is his backstory from? I don't think I saw it in the game itself, so where exactly is it written?

I'm double posting because I'm updating, thanks a lot.

I've began posting "Awesome Video Game Music" a sort of list where I upload my favourite tracks as one huge list, I've already posted Six videos, one which is three tracks, making it Eight tracks in total.
the list of the current time is the following:
1: Cursed Pamela - Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
2: Zero two Battle - Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
3: Gang plank Galleon, Crocodile Cacophony and Baron K. Roolenstein - Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3
4: Formidable Foe - MOTHER 3
5: Boomer Kuwanger Stage - Megaman X
6: Majora's Reincarnation - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
There's more to come, and I certainly take requests, so feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom