• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Melodic Art Thread~

Munchkin

is NOT edible. Unless you're a vampire.
A place for me to store and show off random, not-so-good art. Pixel art, drawings, whatever. I wouldn't exactly say I'm very good, there are many more talented artists out there, but well, enjoy I guess! '^_^

Pokémon-Related
Mirage the Shiny Flygon (Pixel-Over)
Piplup and Pikachu (Crayon)
Bellsprout (Crayon)
Linoone (Pencil)
Flareon + Torchic Splice (Pencil)
Salamence (Upload + Oekaki Re-Touch)

Non-Pokémon
Lola and Bugs Bunny (Pencil)
Bugs Bunny (Pencil)
Lola Bunny (Pencil)
A Fox (Pencil)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Comments

~~Mirage the Shiny Flygon~~
This is a pixel-over, of which I lost the original image...I found it on photobucket, I think. But the original image had only two shades of each color. So the shading is entirely scratch, though the outline isn't. It was a regular Flygon, but I made it shiny to represent my shiny Flygon in Diamond who goes by the name of Mirage. My first pixel-over ever, by the way.

~~Piplup and Pikachu, Bellsprout~~
Piplup and Pikachu I had to take a photo of because my scanner ruined the quality of the crayon. They were among my first pieces of art that I had used crayon for in quite a long while.
Bellsprout was THE first crayon drawing I'd made in a good few years. All three of these were also sent by PM as a gift to my good friend, Shadow Serenity.

~~Linoone, Flareon + Torchic Splice~~
I drew these while I was going through my pencil-only phase, which lasted about a year or two. All were requests from the previous TCoD forums.​

Last edited:
D'aww, that's so cute. And a really good job for your first pixel-over. I can't offer anything in the way of crit because I know nothing about pixel art/spriting, but I know it looks good :3

Heh, thanks! =]

UPDATE: I added a bunch of old art that I decided to dig up, by the way.

UPDATE: I added a Salamence picture. I found the original image on photobucket, uploaded it to SIVPH Oekaki, and retouched it to add a background and detail the image a bit. No, I'm not very skilled with Oekaki Art, this was just to experiment and hopefully make myself better.

Salamence

I feel so lonely in this thread ;-;

I'm fond of your art, especially the crayonarts, which look eceedingly awesome. I adore the Pikachu the most. I love the outlines, which makes your art bold-ish looking. The oekaki Salamance has interesting rainbowy effects added to him that recieve adoration from me. Linoone is interesting, and I like her eye alot.

Back
Top Bottom