• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [cultist win]

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
IT'S...
2l943rb.jpg

...urm yes

Role PMs going out now. Once you get them you have 48 hours to send any night actions you may have.

Last edited:
Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA

You should all have your PMs now, along with a related sketch or clip. 48 hours for night actions.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Night 0]

Day One: The Larch

"This house is surrounded. I'm afraid I must not ask anyone to leave the room. No, I must ask nobody- no, I must ask everybody... to... I must not ask... anyone... to leave the roo- no-one must be asked by me to leave the room. No. No-one must ask the room to leave I. I ask the room shall by someone be left. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. Shall I leave the room? Everybody must leave the room as it is, with them in it. Understand?"
"You don't want anybody to leave the room."
"Now, allow me to introduce myself. I'm afraid I must ask that no-one leave the room."
"Why not?"
"Elementary! Since the body was found in this room, no-one has left it. Therefore, the murderer must be somebody in this room!!!"
"...but there hasn't been a murder."
"...no murder? I don't like it. Too simple, too clear cut..."

Nobody died last night. 48 hours for discussion.

Re: MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING MAFIA [Day 1]

Well. That's nice. Why don't we pop off to the cheese shop, then? Either the theoretical killer is very lazy, or we have a chap nice enough to patch up the right victim. Soo...yeah.

There are no leads at all, just want to pop in and say "Hello" and that I am here...

So we have a couple choices, abstain, or random lynch.

So, there was no murder. Which basically means no leads, nowhere to go. I hate the first day for that reason. Our only other option would be to randonly lynch somebody, but I don't hink that that's a good idea on the first day.

So, um... assuming the standard roles (as I believe the first post specified), we've probably got either a lucky healer, a Mafia who didn't turn in their night action, or an activated alien. If nonstandard-but-still-somewhat-common roles are also present, the only one I can think of that would make a no-kill result is the Bulletproof (which has two lives). Um.... anybody think of anything else?

No deaths... that's good. I hate the first day because there's no leads... So, abstain or randylynch? I think it's best to abstain because there's too much of a chance to kill an innocent.

But random lynching could lead us to a mafia. It's a win or a lose.

And I thought it was going to be something completely different.

Well, I say we should lynch. We could get a mafia, and sitting on our hands is no fun at all. (This is a game, it should be fun.) That said, Flower Doll, Fruity Walkerloops, Joo Dee, Blaziking the Black Mage, Dave Strider, SilverFalcon, and Ketsu have read but not posted. Little Bluberry Bomb has neither read nor posted.

Since I'm getting lynched tomorrow, I'd like to say I ran a similar game of Monty Python themed Mafia; iirc I had the Killer Rabbit as an alien and Mr. Hilter as a goon. If anyone could find it could give you some hints.

Sorry about not posting, I've just had nothing to say. First days suck like that.

I guess I go with ole-schooler, and vote Little Bluberry Bomb . Randylynch at least gives us something to do.

Whoah! Wait a second, ^^^^ What is going on there?! What just happened???

Dalek voice: Explain! Explain! EXPLAAAAAIN?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom