• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MS PAINT ADVENTURES

Cap'n Sofa

Cow Zedong
We have enough fans on this forum to make a thread for it, so why not? Discuss ideas about the comics and pretty much anything pertaining to MSPA.

So, anyone have any ideas about what Gamzee's up to?

Gamzee is dicussing miracles and drinking shitty soda because the entirety of Gamzee's time in the comic has been spent discussing miracles and drinking shitty soda.

I'm more confused as to why Jade's actions have fucked everything up.

/has been waiting for this topic to appear since forever.
When talking about the latest updates, should we spoiler important stuff or what? I'll spoiler things just in case, seeing as last time I was discussing Homestuck-related things with a friend of mine, I accidentally spoiled Bro's death for her and then I felt really bad.

When I first read that panel, I didn't notice the clown make-up and thought it was a new character. Then I read the discussions on the MSPA forums and was like 'woah, was that really him?'
I wonder what that clock was counting down to. I don't think it was counting down to when the lab dropped, but I have a suspicion that something bad is going to happen to the trolls, which might be why Gamzee is kinda bleeding everywhere. I hope my theory isn't correct, I like the trolls and I don't want them to die D:

Yessssssss MeGaLoVania. I love that song~ Courser is a pretty neat song too.

As for the recent updates,
Jadesprite has gone from being all adorable and sad to extremely annoying within the last few pages. I'm kinda glad that Jade got all annoyed at her and then attempted to slap some sense into her.
I also loved the callback to both the Aradia/Equius conversation and the Dave/Calsprite convo X)

EDIT: ok Karkat is not being a huge blob of rage for once, what is this i don't even. And he is Jade's Patron troll! I was almost positive it was going to be Feferi :/

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he was referred to as the 'Fairy God Troll', which may be different to the 'Patron Troll'? Either that or Jade is special and gets two trolls :P
I'm not quite sure, but that's what I've gathered from the MSPA forums, which was all speculation but it's pretty convincing speculation!

Funny how my first description of Karkat to anyone else used the exact phrase "raging fuckass". Now I can say he's a self-described raging fuckass.

Anyway, I realized that Karkat would be Jade's patron troll since quite a few pages ago, actually.

I guess I'm kind of late to the conversation. This latest flash isn't how I thought things would happen, but I guess it's a double-edged sword. A life for a life, I suppose.

At first the new updates made me sad. Then I saw these (warning spoilers) image manips and I can't take it seriously anymore.

But still, poor Tavros D:
And Aradia has ascended my favourite characters list. Her god Tier outfit is soooooooo cooooooool.

Back
Top Bottom