• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Multi-Generational PokeMafia! (Secret Roles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrngSumb

Coulda Had A V8
Hey trying this again. This time I'm throwing in the theme of Pokemon. Still sticking with secret roles. I'm not gonna but a number on it quiet yet but would love to at least hit 18. May or may not have an alien depending on the numbers.

I suggest requiring the alien to post once per day if there is one, just to ensure that they can't get lynched from inactivity and win.

I really hate when an alien wins by not doing anything. It's pretty boring doing nothing and the winning felt cheap.

Well the alien in the last game posted everyday and I'd probably not do an inactive!lynch on an activated alien because that is a dick move. But you all should get your friends to join :D

Are you talking about not allowing it, an inacte!lynch of an alien? What would you say, "Oh no guys I can't allow that; he's an activated alien and that would tick you all off?"

If you're going to impose any restriction, it probably shouldn't involve something that would snatch the victory from the alien's hands and then pretty much tell them he/she's alien.

I think maybe a better idea would have an activity rule, but for everyone, not just aliens.

I had the activity rule for the last one and the alien never broke it. I think if I do implement an activity rule and an alien would try and break it I'll make it like 2 total day phases or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom