• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Music Dragon is in Australia!

ultraviolet

sorry, i'm never going to stop being mad about it.
Staff member
Pronoun
she/her
So yesterday Music Dragon arrived in Australia after spending a million hours in an airplane! fun times. thoughts:

• MD moves almost silently, like a cat. he keeps appearing and being like 'hello' when i'm doing something that requires concentration, like making toast
  • MD's really tall! like. wow.
  • fancy dress sense
  • weak to Bug-types
  • really bad (and violent) at Ocarina of Time 3DS!!!! certainly not masterquest material!!!

this is late but eeeek so cool!! that's such a long way to go! how long is he staying! :o

have you beaten him at pokemon! idk pokemon battles are my favoured RL introductory icebreaker.

So yesterday I arrived in Australia after spending 24 hours in a total of three airplanes and an equal number of airports! Fun times. Thoughts:
  • Things are a lot different here. Small, subtle things... like the buttons on the washing machine, and the doorknobs, and the way people here do the dishes (stupidly).
  • ultraviolet insults my genius on a regular basis, which is outrageous.
  • There's been no Pokémon battle yet but I am infinitely better than her at Klonoa and Mario Kart and pancakes and using the right amount of onion when cooking.
  • Australian winter is Swedish summer, pretty much.
  • The English language is proving to be an even greater obstacle than expected. What's "caster" sugar anyway?
I've been really jetlagged (six-hour time difference), but once I get back on track there'll be hilarious shenanigans. Hilarious!

So yesterday I arrived in Australia after spending 24 hours in a total of three airplanes and an equal number of airports! Fun times.

Seriously, I envy you. Planes are awesome.

• ultraviolet insults my genius on a regular basis, which is outrageous.

uv oh my gosh how dare you.

I've been really jetlagged (six-hour time difference), but once I get back on track there'll be hilarious shenanigans. Hilarious!

I trust this statement.

shenanigans so far have included: making fun of MD because he's really bad at pokemon, MD swearing when he messes up the pancakes, reading tcod and making terrible jokes and watching Shaun of the Dead.

tHkj0Ia.png

height differences :O :O MD is really tall, i use him for reaching jars on high shelves
1Mktl4D.png

on tuesday we went to a wildlife park and MD found some loyal minions for his cause
7250_10151645953323815_1877151698_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom