• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt My in-game Team

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
This is my in-game team one for my pokemon Diamond, which ive restarted recently, and Pokemon Pearl my favourite.

Diamond:
Kadabra (ingame trade)
Sandshrew (trade)
Monferno
Grotle (trade)
Prinplup (trade)
Aipom

Pearl:
Shedinja (Pal Park)
Weavile
Regice
Palkia
Piplup
Garchomp

Old Pearl Backupteam:
Infernape
Pelliper
Palkia
Mesprit
Kricketune
Abomanasnow

Ideas:
Fire Team
Infernape
Camerupt
Groudon
Macargo
Ponyta
Heatran

Water Team
Spheal
Wartortle/Blastoise
Floatzel
Golduck
Lumineon
Empoleon

So what do you think, i'm not a serious player, like really strong remember these are in game so I need a pokemon to use HM's etc.

Plz no nasty comments

My In-Game team doesn't really exist anymore, but it used to be:

Crobat
Quagsire
Ambipom
Rapidash
Blissey
Torterra

then I'd cycle around my HM slaves - Bibarel and Staraptor

Staraptor at a high level is very difficult to beat with most pokemon (My friend killed my team of lv. 90 pokemon with a staraptor of lv. 100) and for a very powerful team I would recommend for it to be well balanced for example (This is just the first pokemon that pops into my head so do not copy this)

Staraptor = Flying
Shaymin = Grass
Azurill = Water
Infernape = Fire
Mew = Physic
Castform = Normal, Water, Fire, or Ice

Another tip I can give you is that when choosing moves for your pokemon (When it wants to learn a move but it already has four moves kinda thing) how to chose the best move to delete when you are kinda stuck.
I will use an example with my Seviper.

Seviper's move list
Bite
Poison jab
Night slash
Faint attack

Seviper wants to learn the move Crunch

You choose the move with the lowest hit points in this case Bite and Faint attack with 60 hit points would be the lowest in this list. You then want to choose the move with the highest accuracy and that would be Bite with an accuracy rating of 100 and Faint attack cannot miss so I would replace Bite with Crunch.

I could give more tips if I could know the move list of the current pokemon that you wish to keep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom