• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
NIGHT 0

All the ponies return to their homes, shaken by the murder they saw that day. Resting in their beds, they hope that the body would disappear and life would return to normal come day break.

But the sense of foreboding still lingers in the air.

48 HOURS FOR NIGHT ACTIONS

Last edited:
Re: My Little Pony: FIM Mafia

The Ponies leave their homes, dreams of screaming and pain leaving them shaken from the night before. As they gather at the fountain where the first pony was found dead on the statue horn of Celestia. They are relieved to see that the body had been removed, and the blood message washed away from the cobblestone. Letting out a relieved sigh, they start to believe that it may be over until a cry is heard from across the square. Running to the scene, they screech to halt before the Dress Shop.

Hanging from a window, a elegant stretch of fabric tied securely around her neck, hung the once beautiful and vibrant Rarity. Her face looked to have been kicked in, her horn snapped off and plunged into her heart. Her eyes are wide, as if what she saw shocked her more than anything before in her life. Along her flank are cuts, slashing through her cutie mark and blood dripping to the front steps of the Dress shop below.

When once pony dared to walk forward, they discovered another message written on the door to the shop, in the dead pony's blood.

"Don't look now but I think you got something dirty on your face.
Two down, more to go
Can you find me?

Rarity(Squirrel) is Dead, She was Innocent
48 Hours to talk and lynch

oh noooo

Rarity! ;A; Who could do this to you...?

hmmm. Well if the way she was killed is a hint, then it was probably a unicorn (or Alicorn) that did it - regular ol' earth ponies and pegasi can't manipulate objects like that, so they couldn't have done the...horn thing... plus the slashes could have been with a horn, and stringing her up like that...

[shivers]

Hm, we need GM confirmation/mysterious guideline on how telling each kill is, I think!

Not much to really speculate on at the moment. I think killing Rarity first would be a good plan for a Mafioso - likely to be a lover, so easy two-for-one - but now I'm curious as to what Rarity's night action would have been if it wasn't lover!

The kills do indeed have some hint to whom you are after. But you have to be careful or you'll lower your own numbers~

*poofs away*

Well. The only lead /I/ have to go on, given that, is that Nightmare Moon is pretty obvious Mafia. I mean... think about it. What else could she even /be/?

Vig, maybe.

Either way, if she's the mafia or vig, she's somepony who we can't afford to have around! If she is Vig, then there's only a teensy chance of hitting mafia with it.

...though i must say, the gruesomeness of this death is...familiar.

I... also don't really know about the death - gruesome, points to something with a horn, but other than that? I have no idea. :/

Nnngh, first days tend to make me nervous due to lack of information and feeling useless.

:( oh hey now that'd be too obvious wouldn't it? Kinda like Nightmare being Mafia (I still think she's Vig)

(besides I know for a fact moony hates Cupcakes)

(also there wasn't cannibalism/the making of cupcakes involved here)

(plus I'm just an earth pony!)

(so yeah)

Oh also I vote Abstain for now.

Last edited:

^Do you mean the whole Cupcakes thing? I think it's some weird fanfic about Pinkie going insane and killing everyone? Idk I've never actually read it.

Anyway let's keep the abstain wagon going

I wouldn't bother reading it; it's pretty mediocre.

Sigh. I guess I'll abstain as well.

Back
Top Bottom