• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mystery Dungeon 2 Special

Alxprit

The one and only.
Pronoun
he
I'm just happy they decided to air it in the US after all.
It's on Labor Day after a marathon of other DP: Battle Dimension episodes. who's going to see it?

^ Seconded. Also, raises is spelled wrong.

Only 2 days. It totally caught me by suprise, as I was watching CN this morning and they announced it.

Really? They're doing that? WH-HOO! *does happy dance*

I am so going to watch the whole thing. *goes to check what time they're doing it*

Hey, it looks like before the marathon they're playing Pokemon: the First Movie!

*rases hand*

I am! They should make it a series...
Thirded! (If that's a word :huh:) Anyway, I'm gonna be watching it because when I heard that it was released with that Pokemon DS pack, I was mad because I bought a DS not long before they did that. I thought that was my only way of seeing it, and there was no way I was getting another DS. Yay for showing it when it was unexpected!:sweatdrop:

I doubt it. I've completely lost respect for the dubbed anime after the Kanto Battle Frontier crap.

Maybe I will, but it is much more likely that I won't.

Eh, I thought that the only bad dubbed voices were those of the same characters. No matter...

I thought it was a matter of time, because CN did show the first PMD episode first, too. I still remember that guy saying "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Yeah!" really fast, over and over, on the commercial...

Eh, I thought that the only bad dubbed voices were those of the same characters. No matter...

*facepalm* Not the voices of the characters! I meant the entire Pokemon episodes that have been dubbed in English. The lines, the editting, the plot, I never watch the anime anymore. It lowers my I.Q.

Brock: Look! *Everyone turns* The river is flowing over there!

*aduh*

I'm definitely watching this. I can't wait to see Wigglytuff do his YOOM-TAH! thing. I gave up on the current episodes of the anime a while ago. Btw, when exactly does this air? I don't really want to watch 20 zillion Diamond and Pearl episodes, but I don't want to miss it completely.

I noticed on Serebii that it was on the coming list, so I freaking RAN to the official site to see if Joe was right. yeah for marathons and DVR. Course, I'm not completely crazy. No way am I taping EVERY episode on tomorrow. Just the PMD specials.

I want to watch it.

But most likely, being the scatterbrained Arylett that I am, I'll forget about it completely and miss it. (Writing it down won't really work either, I'll probably ignore the paper or lose it~)

This always happens when I try to watch a TV show on at a specific day and time. Yes, I am a disaster~

I want to watch it.

But most likely, being the scatterbrained Arylett that I am, I'll forget about it completely and miss it. (Writing it down won't really work either, I'll probably ignore the paper or lose it~)

This always happens when I try to watch a TV show on at a specific day and time. Yes, I am a disaster~

That's why I have a watch with an alarm. It is wonderful to remind me of whatever I needed to remember.

Of course, sometimes I forget what I'm supposed to be remembering.

Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom