• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

needing a few starters

Green

a million miles of water
Pronoun
he
so i'm looking for some pokemon i'd like to raise, specifically bulbasaur, totodile, treecko, charmander, and aron. i can offer white exclusives, dream world lickitung, dream world bidoof, and normal squirtle name something and i may be able to get it as well.

Last edited:
Would you be able to accept them on Soulsilver? I have a bulbasaur on there, and might be able to get a totodile.

I have a metric shitton of Charmanders with Dragon Claw(/Tail?) and Flamethrower from my days of breeding a shiny Charmander.
...But it's on my SS, so if you don't have any Gen IV games on you, well...

omg you guys thanks

legendaryseeker i have a few, yes, but not available to trade. mewtwo that'd be awesome :D but i'd prefer ls's for the egg moves right now, so if you could do the poketransfer for me..?

thanks!

(is checking TCoD again today)

I'll help with the Transfer when I get a hold of LegendarySeeker.

Yeah, I can do this.

EDIT: I have 11 Charmanders with Scratch, Growl, Flamethrower, and Dragon Claw.
The Natures I have are Bold, Lonely, Careful, Docile, Naughty, Brave, Lax, Relaxed, and Sassy.

EDIT2: I can teach the wanted Charmander Iron Tail and Shadow Claw over Growl and Scratch, if you'd like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom