• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Sailor Moon Anime

:o

Sounds interesting! /le stalk thread

I have always had somewhat like of Sailor Moon so fwee

I'm just going to watch this because it's Sailor Moon. Even if it turns out to majorly suck (which it can't, because it's Sailor Moon, that's guaranteed quality right there), I'll probably watch the whole thing anyway because SAILOR MOON AWWWW YEAHHHHH

I've only really seen bits and pieces of the first season (I was really little when it was released, so when I was old enough to consciously remember it was off Cartoon Network and I could NEVER FIND IT AT BLOCKBUSTER WHEN I WANTED TO WATCH IT), but I'm really excited to see this reboot!

For those wanting to catch up, you can watch them here (start with Sailor Moon, then R, S and SS). I strongly recommend subbed episodes rather than the english dub.

Fighting evil in the moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon

Had to go listen to that song again when I read this. I accidentally got one of my friends into Sailor Moon recently, he'll be glad to see this.

Back
Top Bottom