• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Newly, Improved Justin Bieber!

He's better, I'll give him that. :D Not exactly someone I'd listen to, but hey. He's better than Justin Beiber himself. xD

Give him a break :D He's only 12. That's about 4 years a difference than Justin Bieber? And already he's that much better than him.

When I was singing as nasal as I could to voice Piris, I sounded better than Justin Bieber. I doesn't take much effort.

WHO CARES THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS TO POINT OUT HOW GOOD THIS 6TH GRADER CAN SING.

Justin Bieber's a girl

it made me smile, i like his voice. i don't like the music, but yeah. and it was entertaining to watch the girls in the background freak out.

i don't really have an opinion concerning justin bieber, i guess i need to listen to her first.

I don't have an opinion on Justin Bieber because I've not heard one thing about him other than people complaining on the internet. Although I guess I don't like him after finding out that he doesn't know what the word "German" means.

Although I guess I don't like him after finding out that he doesn't know what the word "German" means.

I read that article on Yahoo. He claims that the host said "Jewman". But even after looking at the card, he still didn't get it :DDD

How dare Justin Bieber be so popular!! God. This automatically makes him the *worst person in the world* because his voice hasn't broken and I don't appreciate his music. Clearly, I must insult him at every opportunity because it's cool. Man, I feel *awesome*.

The kid's pretty good, though.

Back
Top Bottom