• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Oak's Letter coming soon to North America

Pikachu

Kelp is good! Yum yum!
Pronoun
he
Well, it's official. North America owners of Pokémon Platinum can now get the Oak's Letter. Those who did not get the TRU Shaymin and the Gracidea will be able to use this Shaymin to get the Sky Forme.

Bulbanews said:
Pokemon.com announced today that starting Sept. 28, North American players of Pokémon Platinum can use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to download the Oak's Letter key item via Mystery Gift. Oak's Letter allows players to battle and capture the legendary Pokémon Shaymin.

The Member Card, a similar key item used to encounter Darkrai in Platinum, was distributed via WFC this summer.

After capturing the Shaymin, Platinum players can take it to Floaroma Town to receive the Gracidea item that will enable Shaymin to change into its Sky Forme.

FINALLY! Now I'll be able to get a little planty hedgehog.

(I did manage to get Darkrai, surprisingly... I didn't even realize they were giving away the Member's Card until around the start of September, so I just barely got it in time.)

Back
Top Bottom