• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblings: Some Sort of Comic-Thing

Crazy Linoone

broke ASB
It's here! It's finally here! Well, part of it anyway.

What is "it", you ask? Well, it's kinda like an Obsessive Scribblers Epicgrouppic, but longer and with a lot more words. The idea started sometime before the OS got locked, and since I'm a lazy procrastinator, I didn't actually get to drawing it after the OS got locked. So, it gets its own thread (gasp!).

This comic/story/whatever will eventually contain all of the OSers. Eventually. That's the plan, anyway.

Before we start, I would like to apologize to:
- Spaekle, for making you the main character,
- Li'l Dwagie, for making you wear a dress,
- Arylett, for making you sort of OOC in the beginning,
- Everyone who hasn't appeared yet, for... not having appeared yet (don't worry, your turn will come soon! Maybe!),
- and everyone who's about to read this, due to my horrible handwriting and ridiculously slow updating speed

And let's get started! This chapter is currently unofficially titled: In Which Spaekle Finds a Closet and Regrets It

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

And my scanner ate the rest, so have patience and don't kill me.

Crits are welcome.

GLORIOUS :D
I love it so far x3

We should really make a new Obsessive Scribblers thread, shouldn't we? Start from scratch and all, it was getting a bit big, no?

In any case, looking forwards to more :D

...Linoonie I love you. <3 Dahaha oooh what have you unleashed upon us.

HEY. SPAEKLE. HEY. HEY, LISTEN. HEY. HEY!! LISTEN.

(imma purdy faerie i dun care what anyone says >: )

It's pretty awesome. But why are you apologizing? I can't even see myself in it. (My eyes might just be being tired and uh, crazy right now)

Ahaha, I especially like Dwagiefairy. (who is just amusing) Spaekle's awesomely drawn. You're good at facial expressions~

Also, to answer the question of those of you asking why it got locked: Spoonie requested it. She's currently in the process of making a totally new thread, so everyone hold your horses.

oh...

my god.
Linooney, you've done something awesome here. I look forward to seeing the rest of it once it's done.

'Can I at least put on some pants first?'

Superman can save the world in his underwear! It's possible!

Hehe, awesome comic, Linoone. I love the D'wagie fairy and the decidedly unimpressed-ness of Spaekle on page four. And the sly abduction of the closet.

It's pretty awesome. But why are you apologizing? I can't even see myself in it. (My eyes might just be being tired and uh, crazy right now)

And my scanner ate the rest, so have patience and don't kill me.

I think?

Thanks for the comments, everyone~ I feel loved.

Random information: For the "Dwagie burst out of closet" scene, I was originally going to put "came out of the closet", but felt bad for the pun and changed it.

Yeah, the scanner ate you, Arylett. Sorry. But I rescanned it so you're here now!

Although the quality is kinda bad. Whatever.

Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

I feel so productive.

Fun fact: 'You won't need pants where we're going' is part of my daily vocabulary. Damn, you've got me down. :'D
(Also it's probably bad that the first thing I thought was, indeed, me coming out of the closet. x3 ehehe~ )
and FLYING FAERIE KICK!! KYAA! And how I giggled at the whole LletNoonOddberry exchange. x3
Keep being amazing Linoonie. <3

I'm not THAT out of character. ;;Giggle;; You got me pretty good, I'm that absent-minded, ahahaa. I love making an appearance. Arylettopia, yes~ Although I probably would've said "damn" instead of "darn", since I'm just more potty mouthed like that.

I really should bring that outfit of mine back, it's awesome. Love the way you drew my hair~ Her Curliness Arylett Dawnsborough, bwahahar. You've inspired a usertitle change.

Can't wait to see more. Drunk Zora's gonna be epic.

Oh, I love where this is going. :D Flying fairy kick!

I am looking forward to the Drunk!Zora. Immensely so.

And I'm going to take a wild guess: when I show up, I'll be threatening someone with ninjatoes. y/y?

This keeps getting better. And better.

Am I the only one slightly worried at an intoxicated Zora? õ~õ

And I thought pants were necessary... XD

A great comic. Very well drawn, and it's getting weirder by the episode... And that's awesome :D

Look! More!

Zora currently isn't doing much. But she will show up again later as berserk!Zora with 100% more drunken antics. Have patience, people!

Blazhy's ninjatoes are vital to the plot of the story. How so? I dunno either. Ask me later.

Annnnnd part 11

Back
Top Bottom