• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
tl;dr you're all loser nerds who like riddles. Also deaths. Let's go!

link to original thread for convenience.

Quick rules set-up:

- The Gamemaster? bluh bluh prissy bitch. If you decide not to participate in the game in any way for two phases you will be modkilled automatically. Sending me a PM stating that you would rather not use your night action counts as activity, however.

- The game will change phases in a strict 48 hour timeframe, regardless of whether all night actions are in or if everyone has voted (or indeed, a majority vote has been formed). Unless you have a special reason, I will not give extensions. (However, if I've been busy and haven't changed phases in time, feel free to continue discussion!)

- A lynch must occur during every day phase. If there are no votes or no majority when 48 hours are up, the Gamemaster will either randomly select a player to lynch or resurrect a dead player to vote in the case of a tie.

Roles:

1. Mafia Don
2. Mafia Underboss
3. Mafia Goon
4. Terrorist

5. Doctor
6. Doctor
7. Inspector
8. Inspector
9. Pretty Tumblr Girl [roleblock]
10. Lover
11. Party Host [shuffles all night actions once]
12. Party Pooper [disables all night actions once]
13. Vigilante
14. Oracle
15. Creepy Furcadia Roleplayer ['schizo' equivalent]
16. Timewarper
17. Hider

Night zero is boring, so you'll Tumbl into the late hours while everyone is away doing something interesting, you guess. ... Or maybe you'll do some INTERESTING stuff, too. Hm hm!!

Oh, look, an e-mail. Double click -

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW

WELCOME TO THE G A M E ! ! ! !

MAYBE DO SOMETHING USEFULL
[sic], ASSWANK.

uhhhh well whatever man I'm gonna take pictures of myself gettin high instead ok

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 0]

[NOTE: sorry, I'm going to have to extend the night phase until I get back. Going out for a bit, so I'll probably start back around 10-11pm BST and I'll change phases then.

Anyone who hasn't submitted their night action yet is absolutely free to do so.]

Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [NIGHT 0]

> You: take pictures of yourself getting high instead

NO TOO BAD SHIT HAPPENED TONIGHT there's no time for weed or your Canon!! MOVE MOVE MOVE GET TO THE COMPUTER WHAT WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT
WASTING ALL OF YOUR TIME??? MASTURBATING? I bet you were, dirty prick.

It's funny because 'prick' is slang for 'penis'. Ha ha ha.

So you fall forwards on top of your computer like a total IDIOT because some voice keeps screaming and insulting you in the back of your head. You have several e-mails, many of which proclaim that they can increase - oh, look, a Nigerian prince. NO. Pay attention! There's one from your old MySpace account!

BEEP BEEP SUP BITCHES

TURNS OUT THAT YOU'RE ALl So, SO EASY TO DECEIve

DON'T WOrRY sON, YOU'RE MADE OF sHINE

I WOuLD cOUNT YOUR GEEk NUMBERS IF I WERE YOU

Well you have no idea what that's meant to mean, through the fuzzy haze of your addled brainpower. But your great friend Flower Doll sure does!!! You open the private message from her -

help uhsrtjrnyuilo;pu'lhiok,iujmchnfgxbrgnb c

well that's probably not good. You pack up your shit and make your way down the street (since all of your friend conveniently live on the same road; it makes for more efficient staying-in-your-house Internet time) to Flower Doll's house. Turns out the rest of the losers are here too, all standing anxiously outside the door because Flower Doll's door is allergic to back-acne.

You kick that shit down and find Flower Doll with more than several - sixteen, KR-9 pipes up helpfully - stab wounds in her back, her hands half-streaked down the keyboard she's slumped over. Well, that explains the ridiculous waste-of-time message. She better be glad you're all so damn helpful and that you were all somehow miraculously CC'd.

Flower Doll is dead. She was not mafia.

However, something else seems off. Frowning at the gathering of socially awkward virgins who seem horribly nonchalant about all of this, you notice that Sizz-Lorr is also mysteriously missing. But he was certainly sent the message... VROOOOM is sure of it! (Alvyren is busy retching in the corner.) Being the only person willing to shove Flower Doll's body over to check her computer has its pros.

So ya'll head.

Turns out that Sizz-Lorr has decided to hang himself in his bedroom, and his body is swinging like a windchime in the closet.

But the window isn't open, so you think that's a pretty dumb simile.

Sizz-Lorr is dead. They were not mafia.

48 hours for day discussion.

Re: Outdated Social Media Mafia [DAY 1]

The uncapitalized letters spell "lovers suck". With the other flavor text it was obvious anyway, but it looks like Sizz-Lorr and Flower Doll were lovers.

Tailsy/surskitty, what is your rule with lovers? Do you allow them to win with the town or do they have to be the only ones left?

That question is hugely irrelevant, but it depends on whether the selected lover player is Mafia or not.

ty for that amazing post tailsy

I think flavor text means something (not sure, though), so "hang himself" might indicate lovers or something.

I'm wondering why Flower Doll was killed, though.

Edit: Ninja'd (-ish).

It appears I have not recieved a role PM. Was I too late to join this game?

... wait how in the fuck. OF COURSE YOU'RE TOO LATE.

URGH WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN GAMES WHEN THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED

Seems like Sizz-Lorr and Flower Doll were most likely lovers, yeah. Although I do wonder why the mafia would decide to kill Flora on the first night; she tends to be pretty inactive (and also an easy lynch) in most games, doesn't she?

Yes, that is fairly puzzling.
... Or I would say that, but I don't really know anything about Flowe.

Because.

Mafia would kill her because she's ALWAYS PEACEFUL DAMMIT

/rage

Why did they choose her of all people?

And I'm wondering if the sixteen stab wounds are some sort of clue...

Yes, that is fairly puzzling.
... Or I would say that, but I don't really know anything about Flowe.

Well, you know, that's what I was implying about the mafia.

Although I find it hard to believe that all the mafia members would think Flower Doll a good choice of target, so it's possible that the mafia could just be trying too hard to mislead us into thinking that they're inexperienced when they're not. I'd have thought someone unfamiliar with everyone here would still want to go for someone like Alvyren, instead. (Unless maybe they did and failed because those people are also obvious doctor targets, and Flower Doll was a vig kill and Sizz-Lor was the vig who hung himself for killing an innocent, and the "lovers suck" thing meant that they weren't lovers, rather than that they were because that hint seems a bit too obvious. Flower Doll would kind of make sense for a vig kill, at least.)

oh god

I just realized

I'm half of 16 D:

Edit: And Eifie, Sizz wasn't the vig. If you know what I mean. : D

Really?
That implies you either found out that someone else was the Vigilante, or that Sig was something other than the Vigilante. My question is which?

seriously?

*headdesk*

no one can understand me, maan.

Back
Top Bottom