• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom. REQUESTS CLEARED, READ 1ST PAGE

Invader Palkia

I APPROVE THIS STUPIDITY 8D
HELLO. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT MY TABLET PEN IS MISSING, AND I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO DRAW STUFF FOR YOU PEOPLE THANK YOU.

Yerf, yes, this is IP's banner and stuff shop. Yummy.

So, I herd u want... Expamplz?

BANNERS:
giratinabannerlb3.png

jirachibannervh4.png

akravatorbanneren6.png

Dialgabanner.png

palkiabanner.png

palkiaandgirabannerpe8.png

wingsofbannernp7.png

veeblinkxj0.gif
palkiaavi6ki8.png

I couldn't find anything else recent... But I CAN do avis

ARTSES:
Here
(lol, i know I forgot his tail x3)
Here
Here
Here

ARTSES ARE DOWN DUE TO LACK OF TABLET PEN

WALLPAPERS:
here
(That was made for my actual Desktop size so It will take a bit to load)

OTHER:
I'll try whatever you need... I'll do bloody layouts if I have the time xD

You can request non-pokemon things as well. ^^

So I herd u want some rulz? NO? 2 BAD!

- Don't ask me for more then 2 of the same thing at a time
- ... But no more then 1 drawing at a time
- Provide pics for non-pokemon drawings/banners/avis/whatever
- Unless you specify I WON'T DRAW THE POKEMON IN YOUR BANNER/AVI
- also unless you specify, i will use Arkeis pokemon images in banners (When I don't draw the mons myself)
-OKAY, HERE WE GO- UNLESS YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA USE THE WHATEVER, DON'T REQUEST IT. Unless you're a friend of mine. :D

Thats it, really. Request away. Or not.​

Last edited:
Re: Palkias Banner and stuff shop. Of doom.

You're a pretty awesome artist :o

Could you try drawing Stitches from Animal Crossing?

U IZ AWESOME!!

Now, may I please have a bakker with Mewtw shooting a psychic ball? And if you can do text, it says, "Am I...just a clone?"

Thanks!

Could you make a banner with Heracross on the left, and Yanmega on the right, with the background flowing from blue on the right to green on the left? And put "Lucas755" in the middle.
Thanks!^^

Could you please make a banner with Eevee on the right and Skitty on the left. For the background have it going from blue to purple. If you do text then in the middle write EeveeSkitty. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

You're a pretty awesome artist :o

Could you try drawing Stitches from Animal Crossing?

Thank you. ^^
And sure.
EDIT:
stitcheske1.png

U IZ AWESOME!!

Now, may I please have a bakker with Mewtw shooting a psychic ball? And if you can do text, it says, "Am I...just a clone?"

Thanks!

Yup. ^^
EDIT: Here's the original if you want to see...
Finished:
mewtwobanneree9.png

*realizes I forgot the border* Um... Do you want me to put a border? ^^"

What should it be doing?

Could you make a banner with Heracross on the left, and Yanmega on the right, with the background flowing from blue on the right to green on the left? And put "Lucas755" in the middle.
Thanks!^^

Yup, I can.

Could you please make a banner with Eevee on the right and Skitty on the left. For the background have it going from blue to purple. If you do text then in the middle write EeveeSkitty. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

Sure ^^

Last edited:

Great, I love your work. I can't wait till it's finished! Mewtwo's banner is cool. Thanks for replying soon.

From EeveeSkitty

Hmm... I would have gone for the cliche "Why don't you decide", but I'm sure that that would irritate you to no end. Make it so that It's firing a gun, please [before you ask, It's for an RPG].

Awesome banners.... Love your drawing style. And your coloring style, too...

Purttyfulness.

Uh... I'll request when I think of something. XP

Oh I forgot before to put font colour. For my banner have the writing a darkish purple that stands out reasonably. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

Great, I love your work. I can't wait till it's finished! Mewtwo's banner is cool. Thanks for replying soon.

From EeveeSkitty
Thanks and your welcome ^^

Hmm... I would have gone for the cliche "Why don't you decide", but I'm sure that that would irritate you to no end. Make it so that It's firing a gun, please [before you ask, It's for an RPG].
Hm, okeedokey. Though Let it be known before hand that I fail at drawing guns x3

Too awesome. Thank you :D
you're welcome. ^^

Awesome banners.... Love your drawing style. And your coloring style, too...

Purttyfulness.

Uh... I'll request when I think of something. XP
Okeedokey.

Oh I forgot before to put font colour. For my banner have the writing a darkish purple that stands out reasonably. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty
Okay, Purplee. I'll do that.

Hows about...
A banner, with Absol kind of absent-mindedly watching a tornado in the distance? If I need to provide some pic I can...

I like the Rayquaza banner in your siggy. But on topic...if I have space I might squeeze your banner in my siggy. Please have it done by *check calender* the end of next week because I'm going on holiday...with no internet for quite a while. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

I like the Rayquaza banner in your siggy. But on topic...if I have space I might squeeze your banner in my siggy. Please have it done by *check calender* the end of next week because I'm going on holiday...with no internet for quite a while. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

Okay. Youz on priority list. Not that one ever existed. And feel free to use the rayquaza banner if you want.

Edit: As a matter o' fact...
eeveeskittybannertq3.png

LUCAS755: Heres your banner
lucas755bannerzw2.png

Howzit?

EDIT: And Cheesecakes...
absoltornadobannerir7.png

Last edited:

Horray!!! But for anybody don't be surprised if I'm not active for next week because I'll be on holiday!!! Thanks it looks great.

From EeveeSkitty

Back
Top Bottom