• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Panty & Stocking

Lili

is not dead after all lol
Sure, it's probably one of the most crude and disturbing shows I've ever seen, but I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT :love:. Discuss.

I've heard good things about it, and I really love the artstyle (the shoutout to classic cartoon network shows always warms the cockles <3). I'll add it to my watch-list.

It was really good, but the season finale sucked ass. I'm just pretending it didn't happen. But I am looking forward to Team Brief/Chuck instead of Team Panty/Stocking.

I actually really enjoyed it! Okay, the ending was rubbish, but Gainax are kind of notorious for that. I love Panty and Stocking. <3 Hardasses to the max.

Ended up watching all of it because a few of my friends were obsessed with it. Loved the art style and music (especially this, been listening to it a lot recently :T). I've been meaning to re-watch it lately, actually.

As seen from my icon, I love Stocking best even if she's a gigantic troll.

Second season is confirmed so the ending might not suck ass as much?

Stocking was my favorite character until the ending. Then I switched over to Chuck. He's a lewd version of GIR :p

This show is one of my favourite Japanese cartoons. I like Panty and Garterbelt best but all the characters are pretty cool.

The music tribute episode and the zombie ones are particularly memorable but all the episodes had high points.

GOD MY OH

I agree this show is hard to stop watching! Even so, I'm not sure my true feelings on it... on one hand I love how over the top and Americanized it is... on the other, it's crude to the extreme and the girls are super bitchy. ♥ Whatever the case, it's extremely unique Gainax action. I'm really hoping for a fun S2! c:

Stocking is probably my favorite character... I relate to all the silly lolita traits and her love of sweets. (Do I ever want her Honeneko plush) However, I thought Panty got even better at the end and think that the show just wouldn't be right without her.

Back
Top Bottom