• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians CLub

Jason-Kun

This is..well a club for said series. It's a good series with Greek gods, romance, fighting, etc. The books out so far are:

Percy Jackson and the Olympians:
1. The Lightning Theif
2. The Sea of monsters
3. The Titan's Curse
4. The Battle of the Labyrinth
5. The Last Olympian

Hereos of Olympus:
1. The Lost Hero

Upcoming book two is called: Son of Neptune.

Okay I finally got book four ands I'm confused.
Each book take place over the summer right, starting with book one set between the summer between Percy's 6th and 7th Grade year, right? Going on that wouldn't book four take place during the summer between his 9th and 10th grade years, or am I off? Because I was under the assumption that each book took place during the summer. If that's true, why is Percy referring to himself as going into the 9th grade then?

Last edited:
Well, probably a misunderstanding, but maybe he was left back, what with blowing up every school he went to. Oh, and The Last Olympian is coming out in May.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief movie is coming out on February 2010(in the USA), Demigod Files came out last month, I knew about the 5th book for almost a year, book 5 is coming out on May 5th; Jason-Kun you are of, Titans Curse takes place during winter.

Jason-Kun you are of, Titans Curse takes place during winter.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Who supports any shippings?

PercyxCalypso. I felt sad when he had to leave her all alone to wallow in her missery. Although him making a flower garden for her was sweet and cute.

Who supports any shippings?

PercyxCalypso. I felt sad when he had to leave her all alone to wallow in her missery. Although him making a flower garden for her was sweet and cute.

What about PercyxThalia or PercyxAnnabeth or even GroverxCafeteria Burrito Day?

Oh, yes, and this:

36345596.jpg

I was about to post that image=( Anyway, I just finished reading chapter 1 of The Last Olympian,Right in the first chapter there is an explosion, a kiss, a wrecked car, and a monster who likes meat-loaf sandwichesIt is AWESOME!

Our school had a Mythology Bee, sponsored by Hyperion Books and Disney...The first prize was a trip to Camp Half Blood-- in Texas. Grand Prize was a trip for four to Greece with Rick Riordan...And Second prize was a signed copy of all five? four? books.

you guys might as well just stop using the spoiler tags and just state in the title that there's going to be spoilers

:O

I just finished reading chapter 1 of The Last Olympian,Right in the first chapter there is an explosion, a kiss, a wrecked car, and a monster who likes meat-loaf sandwichesIt is AWESOME!

How the hell did you find it GIVE ME THE LINK PLEASE

Awesome! I never knew this series was so popular. I have read 1-3, haven't had a chance to get 4 yet.I like it for the action, adventure, comedy, and whole Harry Potter-like power thing. They're really awesome. :D

Hahaha. My friends are going to be mad at me. I reserved The Last Olympian at our school and it's not even in yet. They are all obsessed with the series, and were practically killing each other for the newest book.

ZOMG

PEOPLE

THERE IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE :OO

WHICH WILL PROBABLY RUIN THE SERIES, BUT ZOMG A MOVIE

If you know about it already and I'm late, I suck. >_<

YES THIS SERIES FINALLY HAS A FAN CLUB~ :D

The excerpt from The Last Olympian can also be found in the back of The Demigod Files. I've read all the books out so far, and I'm buying the 5th the day it comes out. I'm glad I have enough money.

Back
Top Bottom