• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Persona 3 Portable

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
Obviously for the PSP...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/fdd22d45805827
http://www.imagebam.com/image/75290b45811493

My guess is that it's going to update FES more than it already did before on the Personas, and weapons, and maybe even add a new block to Tartarus? As well as new Requests. You can also choose to play as a Male, or Female MC, and the assistant with Igor in the Velvet Room changes depending on your gender. Maybe the female MC will be able to date the Males in the game? That'd make more sense than making completely new guys for Commu Link...

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward. Supposed to be out in Japan November 1st, but we'll see how that goes. Hope it makes it stateside.

That sounds pretty fun. Of course, it would probably be more fun if I actually had or had any chance of getting a PSP, but hey, it's still cool.

Haha, your member title <3

Persona 4's too easy. That was the only real problem with it... But it's still awesome. and finish FES yo! 8D

i really want to! the problem was, back when i was really getting into it, i was getting more and more coursework.. i really hated to admit it, but i had to put it down if i wanted to keep the grades i wanted. fortunately, unlike other games i put down, i still vaguely remember the plot, probably because i still wanted to play. (i'm not entirely sure, though. if you remember any details that came after the fight with the wheel of fortune boss, feel free to share!)

but then summer came and i had to leave the game behind. boo..

now is a better time than ever to try and finish the game, though. i really want to. badly. so i'll start

After the Fortune arcana boss... That was theee.... 6th full moon boss, if I recall correctly? I'm assuming you saw Shinji die? I don't want to reveal too much, but Aki and Ken's Resolutions come up afterward for their new Persona's come up after that., in case you haven't seen those yet. I'm not quite sure what you have or haven't seen, so sorry if that doesn't help >.>

My brother and I are pretty hyped for this. Both of us never finished Persona 3 because of a) how long it was, and b) the fact that he had to lend his PS2 to one of his friends for a looooong time. Hopefully I can somehow manage to beg my mom for a PSP.

After the Fortune arcana boss... That was theee.... 6th full moon boss, if I recall correctly? I'm assuming you saw Shinji die? I don't want to reveal too much, but Aki and Ken's Resolutions come up afterward for their new Persona's come up after that., in case you haven't seen those yet. I'm not quite sure what you have or haven't seen, so sorry if that doesn't help >.>

yup! that's what last happened.. i remember ken's persona looked hideous before.

i'm on the next full moon.. but they're really tough. i'm spending a night in tartarus grinding.. i'm almost at 53 now, up from 47.

Back
Top Bottom