• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Personality Test!

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
Ok now I'm doing this personality test based on chakra color. All you have to do is post your favorite color, and Your favorite vertical centeral part of the body.
Note:You aren't allowed to chose white or black just chose primary or secondary. If you chose an intermediate color tell if you like more of one color in it and which one.Ex:Orange and more red (You could just say red-orange.
Ok Lets get started. Also if you are viewing this on a weekday and want to take the test you are more likely to get results faster if you pm me. Also if you want it in pm just say so.

@Latiass: You concentrate on things that are vital, you are patient, and balanced(or stable)You like knowing the base of something,you stand out, you focus on your creativity,sexuality,passion and physical force.
Anyone else

You are very emotional,positive,you are inspirational and see yourself as very important.

@flareth-You want to be personally identificalable and different and you are emotional.
@Tiggy-I'm going with heart so I guess You are very emotional and communative

@Arleytte Dawnsbourough:You are patient,stable, know what is important, and are emotional.

Sorry you can choose heart. Just to clarify these are the choises going from bottom to top:feet,naval,below the ribs,heart,throat,between eyebrows and forehead.(Also there is no pink try maybe red or purple or orange(red with some more happiness

@Strawberry:Purple and Heart is:You are very emotional,positive,you are inspirational and see yourself as very important
@Dinru: You are patient,stable, know what is important and you associate yourself with things high or important.
Easy one spaekle Oddberry:you are communative and aware of yourself and want people to know what you have to say.Thoat is blue on the chakra body scale.
@Ramsie:You are patient,stable, know what is important and you associate yourself with things high or important.

Last edited:
Blue, (well I don't have a fav but if I had to pick one) and the arms? If that's not considered vertical then the heart.

Back
Top Bottom