• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pikachu's Sprite-a-Thon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu

Kelp is good! Yum yum!
Pronoun
he
Pikachu's Sprite-a-Thon​

Welcome to the Sprite Colloseum, where spriters from all over come to participate in the Sprite-a-Thon, a challenging sprite contest like no other to take home the gold! Contestants will be asked to do multiple tasks. Each entry consists of ONE (1) Splice, ONE (1) Recolor, and ONE (1) Random.

As of right now, there is only two judges: Bakuphoon and I. I have already asked another person to judge. I am waiting for their reply.

Rules:
1. There shall only be 15 contestants. Any entries after 15 will be ignored. Entries will be posted on the second post.
2. You cannot use someone else's work in the contest. You will automatically be disqualified.
3. Once you submit your entry, you cannot re-submit it if you made a change to it. Your entry should be final! You should make any changes before you submit it.
4. You can win up to three trophies in this competition!

Each entry will be judged according to the entry's:
1. Originality (10 points): I want to your sprite, not you imitating someone's sprite.
2. Creativity (10 points): I want to see something that I have never seen before.
3. Quality (5 points): Is it clear or is it blurry? Is it saved as .GIF/.PNG or .JPG?
4. Sprite (5 points): Does it even look like a sprite?

ROUND ONE
Splice: Any three legendaries with a Milotic
Recolor: Dragonair using Arbok's colors
Random: Create a Shadow Pokemon. You are allowed to use any palette.

Let us begin!

Last edited:
Entries:
1. Zulo -
threelegendmilotic13274.bmp
dragonairasArbok65558.bmp
bloodykadabra42817.PNG

2. Lucas755 -
picture.php

3. Strawberry -
spritecontest1.png
spritecontest2.png
spritecontest3.png

4. o_O -
baddragonitearbok12418.png
ShadowPKMN81061.png

Last edited:
I'm in!
*uploads sprite to Drifloon's contest and works on this one*

And by shadow,do you mean,for example,something from Collosseum?

Shadow can mean anything! Be creative! Remember, Creativity is ten points!
I sound like a teacher.

...odd rule. Reserving spots are what normally keep topics bumped and makes contestants finish their work

Oh well.

Shadow!

bloodykadabra42817.PNG

Strange, I know...

No, that's just my first one.

Here's no. 2!
actually no. 1, and the other is no. 3...

threelegendmilotic13274.bmp

The last should be easier...

BTW, that's with Celebi, Shaymin, and Mesprit.

EDIT: Here's the last one-

dragonairasArbok65558.bmp

I had to scratch the colors on the ears and the stripes. A fusion would have been easier.

Last edited:
My entries:
baddragonitearbok12418.png

Bad Dragonair-Arbok. :P
ShadowPKMN81061.png

Shadow Flaafy- Just used Gastly and Haunter's palette.

Yup. I'm not good at this. But whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom