• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pikachu's Sprite Shop

Pikachu

Kelp is good! Yum yum!
Pronoun
he
So yeah...
I want to get back and sprite, so I opened this shop.
I can do splices, recolors, iPods, Infernos, retypes, Shadow, Pokeballs, and GSC revamps (I am not going to say I am good at revamps, but I will try.)
I can also do chocolates:
Absolchocolate.gif
Just suggest White, Milk, or Dark.

If there is a spriting technique that is not mentioned above, suggest it and I might be able to do it.

Start requesting. No forms required. Just make sure to mention what generation sprite you want (Diamond/Pearl or Platinum)

Last edited:
Erm there are still blue pixels on that chocolate Diagla...

Ah well, Chocolate Luxray please! Dark and milk if you will.

Here is the chocolate Luxray:
Luxraychocolate.gif

Now, Ice Tiger, did you want it in Dark chocolate too?

:D It looks tasty, I want to eat it... No, you don't have to, I was asking for it to have dark and milk on it, like the fur be dark and the blue be milk, but this is fine~

It is actually a mixture of dark, milk, and white chocolate (since Luxray has three different colors.)

Can I have a Palkia and a Dialga recoloured like a Rotom and with the blue electric outline (just like what rotom has.) Thanks!

Okay, accepted!
Request List
RaichuRules-A dark chocolate ampharos please =)
EeveeSkitty-Dark chocolate cherubi please :)
Mewtwo- Choooocolate Luuuucarioooo...
Make it dark chocolate, too!
PhantomRider-I want a choclate Charizard and a chocolate lucario (Mewtwo already requested it. Get it when the sprite is done.) please!

Back
Top Bottom