• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Planned Teams for Black and White?

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. :P

Especially with a game filled with Level 59 evolving Pokemon and level-based experience gaining! :D

So anyways, I'll get the ball rolling.

isshu-pokemon-9.jpg

Narwotter because its awesome and its stats are rather balanced.
isshu-pokemon-14.jpg

Old Yeller because I want an early-early game Pokemon. And I like dogs.
isshu-pokemon-62.jpg

Cactuar mon because it is a cactus.
isshu-pokemon-69.jpg

Desukan because it is a sarcophagus and just plain awesome.
isshu-pokemon-90.jpg

BECAUSE ICE CREAM POKEMON = WIN.
isshu-pokemon-73.jpg

Killer Bird for added sexiness.

Jaroda or Daikenki (Embuoo is -possibly- but only when I can tell what the hell it's face is meant to look like will I consider)

Urugumosu

Kojondo

And maybe; Shugobura, Tsunbeaa, Gigigear, Wargle, Ononokusu, Sazando, Kurikizan, Gorog, Chandelar, Ranculus, Vaivanilla, Doredia, Abagoru ... okay, I don't really have it planned out. I'll be back though!

isshu-pokemon-146.jpg
a.) It's a steel type. b.)It just looks awesome.

The blue one is the steel-type. This one is grass.

I don't like planning teams out in advance; it takes the fun and spontaneity out of discovering what you like and don't, and with 649 freaking pokémon out there there is still plenty to discover. All I know is that I'm starting with mijumaru in JP Black and pokabu in ENG White, and one of the two (probably White) will contain a wargle. I'd rather leave the rest to happy chance; pretty much anything on the entire list of new pokémon is possible at this point.

Not completely sure just yet, because I may have some changes (I'm not thinking about stats right now), but for now I'll go with Jaroda (Tsutaaja's last evolution), Gigaiasu (Epic rock monster thing), Warubiaru (Meguroko's last evoluton), Desukan/Zoroark, Ononokusu/Sazando (The two last-evolution Dragons), and Wargle. Although, I do want to transfer a Scizor over to Black. <3

Although, this may change when Stats get involved, and when B&W come out in the US. For their nicknames, I'm not exactly sure yet, but I'd go with Smugleaf for Jaroda, I haven't decided for Gigaiasu, Dusksand for Warubiaru, MJ for Desukan (Don't ask. :/) and Blade for Zoroark, Kiba for Ononokusu and Screech for Sazando, and America for Wargle. <3

Last edited:
I'm not too sure, considering it's a new generation and I won't know where everything is or how cool it is to battle with. Though I do hate how sloppy my team always is on my first playthrough of a game...

Anyway, ones that are more likely than others to make the cut:

[INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY]

God I'm going to have such a hard time narrowing it down because Nintendo will sue me if I think about the characters too much.

Last edited:
Well, I've got a few possibilities:

isshu-pokemon-3.jpg
isshu-pokemon-67.jpg
isshu-pokemon-69.jpg
isshu-pokemon-73.jpg
isshu-pokemon-110.jpg
isshu-pokemon-115.jpg
isshu-pokemon-118.jpg
isshu-pokemon-127.jpg
isshu-pokemon-129.jpg
isshu-pokemon-131.jpg
isshu-pokemon-141.jpg

It'll definetly be six of these 11, and I'll definetly catch them all, but I don't know which five to leave out. Guess i'll cross that bridge when it finally arrives in the U.S.

Uh hmm. Lessee.

isshu-pokemon-53.jpg

I just like its design. Perhaps called Blouffarie.

isshu-pokemon-9.jpg

Mijimaru was always my favourite starter! Although I prefer the design of the middle evolution of this line, I wouldn't feel right not evolving it fully, so 'Narwotter' it is. Names, uh... Frollandé.

isshu-pokemon-61.jpg

Probably my favourite Fire-type of this generation, although I'd probably keep it in its Psychic form at most times (If possible!). Name name name... Agguiant.

isshu-pokemon-120.jpg

Because it's pure-Ice, which makes it awesome. And polar bears are pretty cool. Also, its pre-evo is adorable. Perhaps called Écalaure.

isshu-pokemon-126.jpg

I really didn't know what to do for my fifth, but I guess this one's good! Kinda of pretty and Fighting's always a good type to have. Uh, Selinais?

Annnd I have no idea for the sixth. I just love so many of them ;_;

...Of course this is unlikely to stay the same when the games actually, uh, arrive.

isshu-pokemon-9.jpg

I lovelovelove Mijumaru, and Daikenki is awesome tooo

isshu-pokemon-79.jpg

Chillarmy/Chillachiino is freaking adorable.

isshu-pokemon-92.jpg

For obvious reasons.

idk about the rest yet.

isshu-pokemon-6.jpg

Because GANONPIG. And I always start with Fire.

isshu-pokemon-16.jpg

Because it's purple and it's a cat and I love it.

isshu-pokemon-69.jpg

Because, well... why not?

isshu-pokemon-77.jpg

Because LOOK AT IT. IF I WERE TO TAKE THE FORM OF A POKEMON, THIS WOULD BE IT. IT EVEN HAS THE NAME

isshu-pokemon-134.jpg

Because WARGLE

isshu-pokemon-132.jpg

AFROBULL.

I imagine it'll look... something like that once I'm done. Mostly the ones I like the best. Yup.

Smugsnake, Electric Zebra, Americabird, Dark Cat, Shell Turtle Thing, and Ghost/Fire Chandelier Thing.

Team subject to change depending on whether I can the above Pokémon early enough

Back
Top Bottom