• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Shadow Apocalypse

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
The Seventeen Dragons stood overlooking the lost city of Embryon, each of them colored based on the type they repersent. They were circled around Arceus, the one that has been said to have created the world.

"Why have you summoned us, Master?" asked the bright-red one, the one who created the fire-types, Flarix. Arcues glared at Flarix.

"As you are all aware, the world is coming to an end," said Arcues. "Humans have already fallen and Pokemon have been driven to feed off one another just to survive. Also, my brother stalks this land. He has somehow used the Pokemon to drive out the population, so I have called upon this meeting. You are the first Seventeen, the ones who gave the Pokemon their types and powers. You must decide how to resolve this issue. So, allow this meeting to commense."

"As you command, Master," said the Seventeen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jacen got up and looked around for any traces of food that may have come close to his hideout. He was hungry and sore, but that didn't stop him from eating. The dead Absol near the fire was proof of that.

Satisfied that nobody shall bother him, Jacen went back and resumed feasting on the Absol's meat. The juicy meat from the Absol tasted great as it was roasted to perfection.

If only I didn't have to kill thought the Riolu, saddened by memories of his father, Lucario, who died protecting him from other Pokemon.

Ryo looked out at the remains of the forest and a human town. He had felt the disaster coming and tried to warn the humans. But they had just tried to kill him. He still felt pain from where part of his blade had been ripped out. Oh, how he hated humans. But he had sworn to warn the people of this area of any disasters.

A Rattata scampered past, catching his attention. Quick as a flash, his paw whipped out and grabbed the Rattata, bringing it to his face. The rodent whimpered and he smiled. Then he swallowed it whole. He turned and walked off in search of more food.

Jacen thought he heard something outside. He grabbed his blade out and went to take a look outside. Another Absol was walking past the burrow he made.

"Hmm, another Absol. Two in one day," said Jace quietly. He then jumped out of the burrow and attacked the Absol.

Tessa glanced around from the tree branch, taking in the rest of the area before she took a quick nap. The world was gray, the Pokemon were fighting one another and eating each other. Before long, the lesser Pokemon would be gone and then they would have to fight even stronger ones that are more likely to kill her. She needed to make a deal with someone. It would only benefit her survival, and perhaps she could get protection too. The little cave over on the right may prove useful, but there was a fire and she had seen a Riolu come out earlier. Have to watch out for him...

It doesn't even snow anymore...I can't trust any other ice types most of them will be deranged by now... Sighing, and seeing no immediate danger, she leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes. There's got to be something she could do to ensure her own protection.

Ryo noticed something to his right and ran out of the way as a Riolu jumped out at him. He turned to face the pokemon and studied him while waiting for a second attack.

"Never tried Riolu meat before. Time to find out what it tastes like," Ryo said as he crouched down, ready for battle.

Jace looked at the Absol.

"While I hate to do this, you would've killed me," said Jacen. "Thats what this world has come to, I guess. A deranged Absol versus a normal Riolu. I wanna see how this battle shall end."

Jacen then created an Aura Shere and hopped on the back of the Absol. He pushed down on the neck. Certainly, this should make the next meal.

"Bad idea," Ryo said as he shook the Riolu off. His neck ached where the Aura Sphere had pushed down. He put his paw on his opponent's arm and grinned.

"You should last me a while. Oh, and I'm not deranged, just hungry," He said as he swung his blade at the Riolu.

Sighing, Tessa opened one eyes and looked down by the cave. Must they fight so loudly? It was the little Riolu against an Absol. A shame what happened to the baby Pokemon of the world. She stood up, and positioned herself to jump higher into the tree to avoid any real fighting.

Forming the ice, she launched an Ice Shard attack at them. "You know, it's not the smartest thing to interrupt a lady's beauty sleep!" Laughing, she launched herself into the tree branch above to avoid any quick retaliation. Hopefully they wouldn't make her temper flare up.

Jace grunted. The Absol had one paw on him, but a free hand was open. He formed one more Aura Sphere and struck it against the Absol, making him fall back.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, a shard of ice came hurling down. He sidestepped just in time as the shard shattered down on the ground where he was just standing.

"Hey, who threw that?" Jace commanded. "Show your face, Now!!!" He demanded before turning back to the Absol. "So, I see you got buddies." Jace grabbed his sword and held it in defense position.

"No friend of mine," Ryo said as he got up. He walked towards the Riolu and his blade turned black.

"You're pretty good. Normally, I don't have to use my powers. Anyway, have a Night Slash," He said. Ryo ran at the Riolu and swung his blade at him.

jace ducked as the blad eswung and then performed a Sky Uppercut that knocked the Absol into the sky from the throat.

"You are a lot tougher than most of my meals," said Jacen. He then formed a large Aura Sphere. "Which means you shall be a lot more tastier."

So, they would choose to ignore her? She preferred to let others battle it out and go in for scraps, but these two particularly got on her nerves. First, interrupting her sleep, then choosing to ignore her? That Riolu had to be the one who started it. Rarely using her trademark moves anymore, usually there was no need, Tessa felt the need to make an appearance.

Leaping from the tree branch she was on, she let loose an Icy Wind attack, but spun around instead of aiming it towards them, and readied her Metal Claw attack, making her like an icy drill, bent on creating havoc. She was dropping in the middle of the clearing, hopefully hitting one or both of them.

Rose sat in the back corner of her cave, the vines protecting her from the outside, where it seemed creatures either wanted to eat her or do other things as she was a roserade. She sighed and munched on the small supply of berries she managed to scour this morning

Katherine started to float and walk away from the site in Cerulean City that was attacked by a tsunami only a few minutes ago. She glanced back at her dead Pokemon trainer that owned her and her sister, a Solosis named Taylor. They were unseperable. Until today..
"Teleport." Katherine said, and she used Teleport. She teleported to a barren, destroyed area where the only things were there were two Pokemon fighting each other. Katherine ran over to them. Gotta try and make SOMETHING right today.
"Stop it, you two! Or else you'll get Pain Split, or something worse!" she yelled as she prepared to use Pain Split.

Ali yawned. He was lying in a tree near the cave entrance. Sleepily, he rolled over...

...and fell down onto the ground.

I'm hungry. the baby Pokemon thought to himself. Just then, a Patrat came rushing by, and Ali seized the chance to use Dragon Rage, killing and roasting the creature instantly. The Axew fell upon the meat, chomping happily, unaware that a serious fight was going on.

Jacen spun around and saw a Weavile jump down from a nearby tree.

"Hey, are you the one who launched that Ice Shard?" asked Jacen. "If so, you are so going down. Am I the only one that isn't a monster?"

Surrounded by both an Absol and a Weavile, the baby Riolu knew he had no chance, but he was ready to fight anyways.

Katherine realized that the others still didn't notice her. Now, a Weavile, Absol and Riolu were fighting each other more.
"OKAY, YOU ASKED FOR IT!!" Katherine yelled at the top of her small lungs. She prepared Psychic, but instead she used Giga Impact. It hit the fighting pokemon.
"That outta get your attention," said Katherine.

((CJ - she's a Sneasel))

"Well I don't see any other ice types around here, do you?" Tessa had asked, before a small Pokemon came out of no where.

Although it seems I may be one of the few to not have completely lost it... She glanced around at the few that seemed to gather in the clearing. Absol, some small thing, and the Riolu.. "You know if you care to survive a little longer, make a deal with me and things will start going your way, if not...well I think we both know what will happen if you don't."

It'll just be until I can get out of here for a little while... Reaching out her paw she attempted to put it on the smaller one's that kept shouting something about 'asking for it', "I could start with this one...it is quite annoying."

Jacen side-stepped as a Pokemon came crashing down with a giga impact.

"Great, whats with the party?" asked Jacen. He saw an Renuclieus stading there. "Where did ou guys come from?" Then he turned to the Sneasle, who he had mistaken for a Weavile. Curse me if I didn't know my Pokemon. He had heard Sneasle and Weavile lived far out with other Ice types on the Glastron Islands, but what was one doing in the Kinleaf Forest?

'What deal do you wish to make, Sneasle?" Jacen asked. "If its to kill me and feed off of me, then no thanks. In case ya didn't know, I am not one of those rabid Pokemon everyone has become. Yes, I fight for food, but I am not hungry for combat or blood."

Rose heard bickering outside and poked her head out, then sat and watched, not caring to get involved but ready to heal those who may end up needing it.

Back
Top Bottom