• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post here to get your +1 while pretending to care about my feelings

Blue

derp. WELL HEY GUYS. I'm a generally boring, unfun person who sits around watching Saturday morning cartoons. I like to talk to people in CAPS LOCK on MSN.

I also tell unfunny jokes. WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? TO GET TO THE OTHER SI- Oh wait, he got hit by a car.

I'm terrible at intros.

Don't worry, mine was worse XD

And look at me now, I think every active member on here knows me.

Welcome to TCoDF! Hello! I am Superbird, resident Scratch Spriter and bird lover. I am also a competitive battler. DO NOT wipe your feet on the carnivorous welcome mats, no matter what anyone may tell you. Other than that, please enjoy yourself.
That title actually tells the truth. Anyway...Do you enjoy competitive battling?

...And can I get you anything? Tea and cod? Coffee and salmon? Beer and trout? Wine and Octopus? Red Bull and Herring? Milk and Tuna? Pastries are available in place of the fish.

So, I hope we can become friends people who do not particularly dislike each other!

Last edited:
welcome, blue. i'm green.

>:(

Is this who I think it is?

@RandomTyphoon:
ac627b53

It disappeared!

This was actually the original name I wanted, but it was taken 2 days before I joined. 2 DAYS. WHY

but blues is better because it's a great song genwhatever!

also are there any new MANLY MEN?

but blues is better because it's a great song genwhatever!

also are there any new MANLY MEN?

I actually hate that genre of music BUT NOW IT IS A PRIMARY PIGMENT OF WHICH THERE IS MORE THAN ONE. that made no sense

And nope, no new sprites have been made :V

I actually hate that genre of music BUT NOW IT IS A PRIMARY PIGMENT OF WHICH THERE IS MORE THAN ONE. that made no sense

And nope, no new sprites have been made :V

pigment? i swear those are for colors.

also i approve of your signature :U

HELLO NEW MEMBER who apparently is a friend of kronogreen why was I not informed

Anyway you are my favorite color so you are welcome here. I am Blastoise, you are Blue, and this is a cool hangout place thing place. I hope you enjoy stay and stuff.

also your signature is the best

Hello. I'm Flareth, the dorkish 90's fan who fangirls way too much. Enjoy it here...because most do.

Back
Top Bottom