• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your memories.

Terry. T.

Banned
Do you have any memories? Post them here!
I remember finding a Pidgey gene (as my hospital said) when I was 1. I could hover for a second! Too bad no-one knew.
Yes, it's true.
But now, it's gone. I have Alakazam genes now. (aka. I can bend spoons by focusing my mind)
Post your memories!

Do you have any memories? Post them here!
I remember finding a Pidgey gene (as my hospital said) when I was 1. I could hover for a second! Too bad no-one knew.
Yes, it's true.
But now, it's gone. I have Alakazam genes now. (aka. I can bend spoons by focusing my mind)
Post your memories!
You know, it's a weird thing to say, but I don't know if he's serious or not.

Do I have any memories?

Do I have any memories?

Well, yes. I mean, who doesn't?

Somehow, though, I doubt that thing about levitating and bending spoons.

EDIT: Also, I'm sorry to break it to you, but Pokémon don't exist. You can't have their genes.

Last edited:
No, Terry, there isn't. I'm sorry. And do you have any proof you 'bend spoons'? A video, or anything?

There is a thing called Pokémon genes.
Zephyrous Castform said:
No, Terry, there isn't. I'm sorry.

What Castform said. Especially when you consider that, y'know, Pokémon don't exist. :/

(EDIT:
Zephyrous Castform said:
EDIT: Also, I'm sorry to break it to you, but Pokémon don't exist. You can't have their genes.
Oh, didn't notice this until a second ago. :/)

On topic! Apparently, I have a memory of being in a moving truck moving... somewhere. I've moved twice in my life, and I don't remember which move it was. My mom tells me it was from when I was one, though... very early memory. xD I can remember the most random things sometimes.

Actually, now I think, the oldest memory I have is from when I was about two probably. It's only about three seconds long, but I was in a pram, being pushed my my Mum, and we had just taken my brother (Who would have been six at the time) to school. It was definitely real, though, because when i eventually went to that school, everything was just as it had looked before.

I hope that Terry's joking here. I'd hate to think that someone would possess the ludicrous thought that Pokémon may exist.

And my oldest memory is when I got lost in my new house. I was about three and we were moving, so I decided to explore upstairs and couldn't find my way downstairs. I ended up being locked in the bathroom. Well, not locked. The door was closed and I was too weak to open it. Took half an hour of crying for my parents to realise I was missing.

My earliest memory is from when I was very, very young- maybe less than a year old? I'll have to ask.
I was sitting on the floor in my old house's family room. I remember that the carpet was beige, and it seemed like a sea of it from where I sat. The dog came up to me, and she was taller than me. Way taller. And... she bit my head. Hard.
That dog had some serious issues.
I also remember lying in a crib drowsily.

Last edited:
My earliest memory..? When we were moving into the first house (when I was one and a half) I vaguely remember standing in an open room, and the only piece of furniture was the piano, and ontop of it was loads of toys and crap.

After that, I remember being in my bed late at night, and freaking out because of some reflection of metal or whatever moving around the wall. I seriously thought it was a ghost or something XD I was little.

Earliest thing I can remember is being in the doorway to my room and I was holding a lot of my teddies because I was scared of the monsters in the dark.

Also I remember being in the kitchen eating couscous. But when I actually think about it I was actually looking at myself eating couscous, so either it was a dream or is was my brother eating.

*facepalm* No no no no, I didn't think you were THAT dull in the mind. I shouldn't be surprised.

Aw, cut him some slack. When I was ten I worked out elaborate theories about Harry Potter being real and J. K. Rowling actually being a witch who passed it off as fiction.
But yeah, this is a bit worse.

Aw, cut him some slack. When I was ten I worked out elaborate theories about Harry Potter being real and J. K. Rowling actually being a witch who passed it off as fiction.

I still do that :(

My earliest is memory is crawling around eating Smarties off the floor, which is how I learnt to crawl.
Or maybe I just think I remember that. Hmm.

Y'know if the universe is infinite, then there would be Pokemon SOMEWHERE! just Very likelyly not on earth and incredibly likely that Terry doesn't have any.

Y'know if the universe is infinite, then there would be Pokemon SOMEWHERE! just Very likelyly not on earth and incredibly likely that Terry doesn't have any.

But it's not infinite. It has an edge (As far as we know) but it's always growing. And somehow I doubt there'd be a race (or races) of creatures identical to monsters created in our fiction.

Also, how would Terry have got the 'gene' of a creature that no doubt would live light years away, when genes are passed down from parents?

I remember being at a table on my first birthday. Someone walked in with a gorgeous-looking rainbow cake that I proceeded to place my face forcefully inside of.

But it's not infinite. It has an edge (As far as we know) but it's always growing. And somehow I doubt there'd be a race (or races) of creatures identical to monsters created in our fiction.

Also, how would Terry have got the 'gene' of a creature that no doubt would live light years away, when genes are passed down from parents?
Agreed, but...
Pokemon exists!
In the realm of... our imagination.

Back
Top Bottom