• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Powering an outlet

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
Since I don't think I can put this anywhere else, I'll put it here.

Can a Lithium battery provide enough power to sustain an average house's electrical socket? If so, then for how long?

...Why? Don't ask.

Look at the specs on the battery in question. I'm no expert, but IIRC the voltage on the average household outlet is 110V here in America. The number varies based on where you live, though, I believe it's 220V in Europe.

Now we must know why you've got to power an outlet with a battery. Would've been better to not mention that you'd rather not divulge that.

Yeah, i really, really doubt it unless you have some kind of special, custom-built superbattery.

Without an AC/DC converter, I don't think this'd work at all.
And that has nothing to do with the band.
What I mean is, it doesn't matter how much power you've got in a battery, since it's not the right type to interface with plug-in appliances.

Back
Top Bottom