• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Avatar above!

Thorne

It's feeding time
Okay so it seemed no one remade this but I wanted to post in this so I remade it.

As far as rules go, you rate the avatar of the person who commented just before you, from a scale of 0 to 10, also comment on why you rated it like you did.

Alright we can start now.

8/10.

I don't tend to like really anime-tized things, with spooky pupiless eyes. But to be honest, it's pretty badass. There's just something about it I like.

9/10

It's pretty simplistic and that's great. but I'm not the only one who thought the antennae were horns. But i like it. It's very red.

Pretty nicely detailed, well-done avatar - there's plenty of details and the details are fairly high in quality as well. And by the way, no, I've never thought the antennae were horns myself. >.>

The only thing I could criticize about it is that the eye seems a bit off, especially in the lighted portion, which at first glance appears to be a pupil (Or is it? Can't tell...). The background's not spectacular either, but other than that, a pretty good avatar!

8.5/10 (8 if I can't use decimals).

9/10.

I don't actually like that Pokemon, but it suits you. Nice background, and well-done.

(Thank you. I'll keep that criticism in mind for when I make my next avvie, which I'm working on. The white is actually a reflection rather than a pupil.)

7/10: D'awww factor is always good, but it seems really small, and it's hard to make out the characters in the corner.

10/10 Ranpuraa/Lampent is awesome! Can't wait to see what people think of my Mewtini sprite...

Hm. It would? And once again a 10/10. Same reason. WE WILL GET STUCK IN A LOOP IF NO-ONE INTERVENES FAST. *opens up Paint to make that sprite~*

8.5/10
Like it, though it lacks the last bit of sparkle. Would seem better with another small feet-big arm legendary sprite.

Wow, in a loop! 10/10. And I already almost finished that sprite. Mew and Victini! (I'll just have to change my user title message)

Back
Top Bottom