• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokémafia IV [game]

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
Realistic Pokémafia IV [game]

The Safari Zone's population has been decreasing, as of late. Serial killers are afoot, the pokémon have reasoned, and due to the nature of the deaths, humans are definitely not the culprits. No, the culprit is one of them.

The Safari Zone, and the pokémon within it, must be saved, and so tomorrow, 11 powerful pokémon will rise up and try to determine who the killer is among them. But for now, the night has come, and the Safari Zone falls into a restless sleep.

Realistic Pokémafia

A recap of some important rules:
~Everyone MUST use a move each night - you may not abstain from using a night action. If not sent in, night actions will be randomized. If not sent in two nights in a row, you will be modkilled.
~There will be no limit on abstains from lynching during the day.
~There will be no outside-of-thread communication, unless otherwise stated in your role PM.

And a review of the pokémon involved in this game:
ampharosblisseydittodragonite
klefki.png
miltankraichurotomserperiorshedinjaslaking

Night 0 will last 72 hours.

...reposted because the player list didn't show up, for whatever reason.

Re: Realistic Pokémafia IV [Day 1]

The night is very active, and everyone is rather fearful for what will happen when they wake up. But in the morning, as the council of pokémon convenes, they find that no one is missing. There has certainly been a struggle - perhaps several struggles, as there are clear electrical burns on the walls of one pokémon's den, and there's a large dent in another tree across the forest. But no one is dead, and that's the important thing. Now it was time to figure out why no one was dead, and how to keep it that way.

There were no deaths last night.

Day 1 will last 48~72 hours.

Re: Realistic Pokémafia IV [game]

Well, several of the chosen Pokemon are Electric-type, several could conceivably have dens, several have the power to create a big dent, and several are associated with the forest, so I doubt flavor will be at all useful for now.

My first instinct, though, when seeing the word "den" in a Pokemon context is the Dragon's Den in Johto, so I wonder if one of more of our Electric-types stumbled onto one of the more obvious super-effective type matchups already. Could be good or bad depending on the factions of Dragonite and the Electric-types, of course. Or I could be reading way too much into "den."

Last, a question — from the signup thread, I assumed we'd get status-update PMs at the end of each night telling us our remaining health, but judging by the PM I got that doesn't seem to be the case. Was I just not hurt, or is nobody supposed to know their own health until they drop dead? (I haven't played one of these Realistic PokeMafias before...)

Also untouched. Seems to be a theme lately of no info in a game

I wasn't hit either.

Now, the point of debate is whether the mafia was inactive or if there's a lucky healer out there.

No hit taken here either. I used an investigative power, and found Dazel to be innocent.

A mite early to be announcing investigative abilities.

Probably, but on the other hand, this is a game where people likely won't have the firepower to kill in a single night, so as risky as it is, it's not as risky as in normal Mafia.

Considering there are multiple Mafia members, there's a pretty likely ability they can gang up on one.

No hit taken either. I'm sure that someone has to have a healing power out of all of us, so I wouldn't rule out a lucky healer.

I'm also assuming there are multiple people with investigative powers, as that was usually the case in previous Realistic Pokemafia games.

I wasn't hit either, so it's safe to say there was probably a lucky healer or something in that vein; the mafia probably sent in their actions, since the night was 72 hours, everyone in the game has been online since it started, and they don't really have anything to gain by being inactive. Other than that, I don't have any information.

Right, nothing to report here either, unfortunately. I feel like a lucky healer is unlikely, though.

Since no one was hit, and this is Pokemafia, I'm gonna make some speculations that may or may not be accurate. Maybe the Mafia have/used a status move like Swords Dance that can boost their attack to a kill? Maybe its a charge move that takes a turn before it can kill a la Solarbeam? Just throwing out ideas

No damage taken and no information gained. :(

Maybe they used a two turn move / stat boosting type move like wargle said, or maybe a lucky healer/jailer, or roleblocker (that maybe is blocking again tonight to test if they got le mafia, which is why they wouldn't post) or hopeandjoy was ganged up on (not with a OHKO move if they even exist in this game [hopefully not...]) (idk she's the only one that hasn't posted)

ugg I dun like no informations and nothing to go on >:[

anyway... no death is a plus I guess? bright side

I guess I'll go ahead and start up the abstain train, unless anybody else has anything interesting to say?

Hmm, which moves would be healers? Not protect, that's self... sub is self... Maybe Sky Drop is jailkeeper?

There was some tense discussion, but it was mostly quiet, and it was clear that a few of them had things to hide. Unfortunate, too - perhaps if everyone had been more forthcoming with information, some of the night's mysteries might have been solved. But as it was, no one accused anyone else - they just made assumptions of questionable validity about the situation in which they were embroiled, and no one bothered to fight those.

And so the night came, and no one was lynched.

Night 1 will last 48~72 hours.

Back
Top Bottom